Thesis (Contains main reason 1, 2 & 3)
Animal not being saved and why (constraints)
- Very expensive
- Hard to reach adulthood
- They have a lot of predators growing up
- Do not help out our ecosystem
- Play a large role in Ecosystem and food chain
- one of the top grass feeders
- maintain basis of food chain and well being of biome
- scatter seeds around the land
- The gorillas play a large role in tourism for zoos and in evolution research.
- Zoos have agree that Gorillas are a top attraction.
- Gorillas are closely related to humans.
- The gorillas income for money and research are very important for us.
- Gorillas cost much less than other animals
- We depend on the gorillas for our very own existence on this planet. We need to save the Gorillas because, due to human activity there are only a few left, but they have a very important role in the ecosystem by maintaining the levels of vegetation, they are also a massive tourist attraction, and we use them for scientific research.
- Review of Key Points
- Very vital for the ecosystem
- scientific research
- Gorillas are a top tourist attraction
Call to Action
- The more you know about the importance of conservation the more educated you will be.