I have forgotten my passcode.
We can clear the passcode and it only takes a few seconds to do so. It is important that you don’t keep trying a passcode as the iPad will become disabled. If the iPad states it is disabled for a number of minutes, a teacher is able to clear the passcode using ZuluDesk.
If there is no time limit stated on the screen and it is disabled, the device needs to be wiped and configured again. Please contact your teacher or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
My games and personal applications did not return after leaving school.
Check that the time is set to ‘Perth’ in the Settings. Restart the device by powering it on and then off again.
I am missing an application that I need for school.
Please advise your teacher or email email@example.com. We will repush the application to you.
My screen is blank and the iPad won’t turn on.
Charge your device.
My child’s password for OneDrive or other Office application isn’t being recognised.
Try the following steps:
- If it is the first time you are using the application, visit portal.office.com. Enter login details and tap OneDrive. This will activate your account.
- Check there are no spaces in the password and that capitals and numerals have been used in the correct spaces. Check the spelling of the email address.
- Exit the application by swiping up and trying again.
- Logout if the application still seems to have logged you in but still isn’t working. Log back in again.
- Delete the application, reinstall and try logging in again.
- Go into the Settings and click the application. Tap ‘reset credentials.’ Open the application and try again.
- If all this fails, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for Dextera to look at the account.
I have no WIFI at school and my iPad has been configured.
- Turn the WIFI on and off again using Aeroplane Mode.
- Ensure that you are connecting to STJ BYOD.
- Restart the device.