An existing client from Argentina partnered with BCD Sports Argentina to provide a comprehensive event experience for the 2018 FIFA World Cup for an immersive fan-focused football program. Emphasis was placed on bridging cultural language and culinary gaps to provide a seamless experience.
Stats At A Glance
- 155 Attendees
- 7 Unique Corporate Groups
- 2 programs June 11th-17th and June 19th-27th
- 3 Cities of play: Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, & Saint Petersburg
- Air, hotel, ground transportation, and hospitality logistics were organized & executed by the BCD Sports team
The client wanted to develop a program for seven Argentinean corporate groups during the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. They placed particular emphasis on ensuring that we bridged cultural gaps and language barriers in order to deliver an immersive, comfortable, and unique fan experience.
The BCD Sports Belgium team had the opportunity to work with a number of diverse global groups during the 2018 FIFA World Cup and were tasked with organizing and executing program logistics for over 1,500 clients throughout match play.
Stats at a Glance
- Over 1,500 attendees managed
- Delegates of the Belgian Sports Press Group, Football Association, board members, & VIP's, sponsors, & guests in attendance
- 15 different programs executed in 6 different cities over 3-5 weeks
- Air travel, chartered flights, hotel, ground transportation, sourcing & booking, catering, fan ID services, and hospitality logistics were organized & executed by the BCD Sports team
The client's first challenge was the need for a cost effective solution to their hotel needs for the 2019 FIFA World Cup. They had a preference for lodging near the Belgian National Team’s ‘base camp’ during the tournament, however, due to a late confirmation of the Belgian team’s accommodations in northwest Moscow they were faced with both timing and planning obstacles. The client's second dilemma centered around securing a domestic charter flight that could also shadow the same flight schedule as the Belgian National Team throughout all match play in Russia.