This is the presentation on our second bridge that we created. This video contains all of the information on our bridge.
After we built the bridge and created the presentation, we tested our bridge. This is the video of our bridge being tested.
Why Our Bridge Failed
Our bridge failed because we only used 39 popsicle sticks since our bridge had an odd curve that prevented us from gluing anything to it. If we had used more popsicle sticks, our bridge could have probably held more weight.
Through testing both of our bridges, we found out that gluing sticks vertically together will create a good base that will hold a lot of weight. We also found out that in order for a bridge to work well, there needs to be a lot of support on the base of the bridge. Lastly, we learned that it is very important to divide up the work while building the bridges because it is a lot of work to build a popsicle stick bridge.