- Lindenwood has won the last two MIC Championships, and is looking to become the first team to win three straight titles since Illinois Chicago won four straight from 2002-2005
- Lindenwood leads the MIC this year with a 194.205 RQS
- Five of the six MIC schools have won at least one conference title since 2010
- Ranked second in the MIC with a 194.170 RQS
- Leads the conference according to RQS on the vault and floor
- Finished third at last year's MIC Championships
- Ranked third in the MIC with a 193.775 RQS
- Leads the conference according to RQS on the bars
- Finished fifth at last year's MIC Championships
- Ranked fourth in the MIC with a 193.245 RQS
- Gabrielle Cooke is tied for first in the MIC on the floor with a 9.840 RQS
- Finished fourth at last year's MIC Championships
- Ranked fifth in the MIC with a 191.960 RQS
- Alexis Brawner ranks tied for first in the MIC on the floor, and is second in the all-around and bars
- Finished second at last year's MIC Championships
- Ranked sixth in the MIC with a 190.200 RQS
- Ashley White is ranked in the top-ten in the MIC in the all-around
- Finished sixth at last year's MIC Championships
The 2017 MIC Championships is hosted by Illinois Chicago, and will take place in the UIC Pavilion
- Lindenwood is second in the MIC with a 48.615 vault RQS.
- Kierstin Sokolowski has won four vault titles, and ranks third in the MIC with a 9.820 mark.
- Katey Oswalt has the highest score this season with a 9.900, and has won two vault titles.
- Lindenwood ranks third in the MIC on the bars with a 48.530 RQS.
- Kierstin Sokolowski has won three bars titles this season, and has a 9.775 RQS, sixth in the MIC.
- Aubree Horn is ranked seventh in the MIC on the bars, and has recorded a 9.800 twice this season.
- Andavea Alexander also has a 9.800 on the bars in two events this year.
- Lindenwood leads the MIC this season with a 48.690 RQS on the beam.
- Kierstin Sokolowski leads the MIC with a 9.830 RQS on the beam. She has the highest score on the roster with a 9.875 in two events.
- Emily Milliet is fourth in the MIC on the beam. She has four meets with a 9.825 or higher.
- Lindenwood ranks second in the MIC with a 48.760 RQS on the floor.
- Katey Oswalt has the highest floor RQS with a 9.830, which ranks fourth in the MIC
- Ryan Henry and Oswalt both had a team-high 9.875 on the floor this season.