Rates INCLUDE All of the following:
- 7Days/6Nights Onboard Ship
- Cabin Accommodations of Choice
- All meals EXCEPT *Specialty Dining*
- Hendree Travel Color Block Welcome Cocktail Party onboard
- Onboard WIFI Package
- DELUXE DRINKS PACKAGE* Unlimited Premium drinks including Hennessy, Patron +60 premium brands, frozen cocktails, beer, wine by the glass, fountain soda, premium coffees & teas, fresh-squeezed juices & bottled water ( $420 value) **(If you don't drink alcohol, please ask about the refreshment package)**
- Bottomless Bubbles Refreshment Package
- ALL PARTIES ONBOARD (Theme Parties: Color Block and 80's Party )
- Farewell Dinner ( Onboard Ship)
- All Taxes and Port Charges
- Gratuities for Dining Room & Cabin Staff
- Travel insurance ( Highly Recommended)
***Itinerary and dinners are subject to change***
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Flights to Orlando, Florida (MCO)
- Pre/Post Hotel Stays ( Room Block TBA)
- Transportation to/from airport to /hotel/cruise port
- Spa Services
- Items of a personal nature
- Pre Sailing Excursions/Onboard Excursions
** Prices subject to change**
Subject to change without notice.
You must book thru this website to be included in the Hendree Travel onboard events!
Itinerary may change as conditions warrant.
Deposit: $100.00 per person due at booking
Final Payment: MAY 15, 2023
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN REQUIRED
You will be enrolled in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed.
Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
ALL Pricing based on DOUBLE occupancy unless otherwise stated ALL prices are subject to change until payment is received, processed and posted.
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended.
Commonly Asked Questions
Will I need a passport? No passports are not required but recommended
What is Automatic Billing? You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed.
Which airport should I fly into to? Orlando International Airport (Airport Code: MCO)
Can I arrive early? Yes we recommend you fly in the day before to avoid delays or missing the ship.
Are all my meals included in my cruise fare? You could eat three amazing meals a day - plus snacks and more - without paying! However, we do have some great onboard specialty restaurants you'll want to visit.
Are drinks included in the cruise fare? You'll drink non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate and some coffees and teas for free. Alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, specialty coffee and bottled water are available for a fee. You may want to consider our CHEERS! all-inclusive beverage program or Bottomless Bubbles unlimited soda package which can be purchased after your reservation is completed.
What is the cruise price currency? Cruise Fare is in US Dollars
Are there restrictions to sail? Guests must be 21 years of age to travel on their own. Guests under 21 must travel in the same room as a relative or guardian over the age of 25.
Do minors receive a special discount? All Carnival guests, regardless of age, receive third and fourth guests special fares.