There is little or no information in the current market that speaks to teenagers from a teenager's perspective who lives with the challenges each day. Brain XP is the 1st Book that offers a real life teenager's perspective who lives with anxiety, depression and bipolar disorder on how to help other teenagers in similar circumstances. Brain XP Education offers hands-on practices to immediately improve lives of teenagers facing mental challenges or simply struggling with being a teen:
1. Live Presentations - Christine XP will share her story and music to show teens how to help themselves and most importantly help each other.
2. "Christine's Frequency" - Christine XP's Blog speaks directly to teenagers and offers information on specific mental challenges teenager struggle with at school or home - difficulty in making friends, unable to pay attention in class, etc.
3. "www.brainxpproject.com" offers information for those teenager's parents and helpful resources to connect locally.
4. Brain XP - The Book is Christine XP's autobiographical journey of her real life situations and coping strategies of living with a mental challenge that will relate to multiple teenagers going through similar difficulties.
5. Brain XP - The Soundtrack - Christine XP writes lyrics that relate to teenagers. Her songs are a positive understanding and coping mechanism for other teenagers to share. Music is also the #1 coping mechanism for most teenagers.
6. Videos - Christine XP also creates videos for teenagers who relate better to visual content than the written word.
7. Social Media - Christine XP's Brain XP social media outlets offers motivational messages specifically geared to teenagers to encourage positive self empowerment.