Hi, I'm Michael Graham! I'm a conservative pundit, podcaster and politico trapped behind enemy lines in deep-blue New England. If you're trying to reach me, the easiest way is via email: Michael@MichaelGraham.com
If you're into social media, I'm @IAmMGraham on Twitter (my radio listeners know why); and MichaelGrahamShow at Facebook.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
MY NEW STUFF
- Kanye and Alec-- The Future of American Politics?-- CBS News
- Liz Warren's Self-Inflicted DNA Fiasco -- Boston Herald
- Democrats Confront the 'Beto Conundrum:' Winning the Fundraising Fight but Sagging in the Polls -- InsideSources.com
- Last Year's Winter Was Brutal for New England's Energy Grid. This Year Could Be Worse -- New Hampshire Journal
- FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POND: Kavanaugh Case Sent The American Left Mad -- @talkRADIO (UK)
Catch me regularly on CBSN, talking politics and keeping management lurking by the "dump" button
At New Hampshire Journal, we're covering New Hampshire politics with a view to the 2018 midterms and, of course, the Granite State's "First In The Nation" primary. Because in New Hampshire, it's ALWAYS primary season!
Every Saturday Night, London's @talkRADIO unleashes me upon the United Kington for three hours of radio from the Right Side Of The Pond. It's a blast! Terrific guests and Grahamian rants on topics that cross the Atlantic.