Hi, I'm Michael Graham! I'm a conservative pundit, podcaster and politico trapped behind enemy lines in deep-blue New England.
As a former stand-up comic/GOP political consultant/pundit, I get quite a few public speaking requests. If you're looking for a panelist, after-dinner speaker or emcee, the easiest way is via email: Michael@MichaelGraham.com
If you're into social media, I'm @IAmMGraham on Twitter (my radio listeners know why); and MichaelGrahamShow at Facebook.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
MY NEW STUFF
My latest appearance on CBSN, talking about Gov. Deval Patrick and the 2020 Democratic primary.
- Biden, Warren and Sanders All Walk Into A Thanksgiving Dinner... -- Boston Herald.
- Liz Warren's Latest 'Clarification' Shows Her Real Trouble Is With the Truth -- Miami Herald
- Is A Super Bowl Ring Worth Sending Liz Warren to the White House? -- InsideSources
- Dear Candidates: If You're Not At The Thanksgiving Table, You Won't Be Around For FITN Primary-- New Hampshire Journal
- LISTEN: My Two-Minute Take on News of the Day Here! -- The "Natural Truth Notebook."
Catch me regularly on CBSN, talking politics and keeping management lurking by the "dump" button
At New Hampshire Journal, we're covering New Hampshire politics with a view to the 2018 midterms and, of course, the Granite State's "First In The Nation" primary. Because in New Hampshire, it's ALWAYS primary season! Sign up for our daily newsletter here.
Want to keep an eye on national politics? Start at InsideSources.com! Polling, trends, stories off the well-beaten political path. Plus editorials from opinion leaders across the nation, and across the political spectrum.
Monday through Friday it's the "Natural Truth Notebook!" Michael Graham's two-minute take on the hottest story of the day! Listen on Boston Herald Radio, AM 830 WCRN, or right here!