Hi, I'm Michael Graham! I'm a conservative pundit, podcaster and politico trapped behind enemy lines in deep-blue New England. If you're trying to reach me, the easiest way is via email: Michael@MichaelGraham.com
If you're into social media, I'm @IAmMGraham on Twitter (my radio listeners know why); and MichaelGrahamShow at Facebook.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
MY NEW STUFF
- How To Get Four More Years Of Donald Trump -- CBS News
- Who's The REAL Leader of the Massachusetts GOP? -- Boston Herald
- Democrats' "Chaos" Strategy Undermines Their 11th-Hour Attack On Kavanaugh -- InsideSources.com
- The Big News from New Hampshire? Bernie Sanders Got Blown Out -- New Hampshire Journal
- PODCAST: Fox News's Chris Stirewalt on Progressives, Populists, and President Trump -- Behind The Blue Wall
- FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POND: McCain's Troubled Relationship with the American Right-- @talkRADIO (UK)
Catch me regularly on CBSN, talking politics and keeping management lurking by the "dump" button
At New Hampshire Journal, we're covering New Hampshire politics with a view to the 2018 midterms and, of course, the Granite State's "First In The Nation" primary. Because in New Hampshire, it's ALWAYS primary season!
Every Friday there's a new edition of "Behind The Blue Wall" for your weekend listening pleasure. It's a podcast by and for conservatives trapped behind enemy lines in deep-blue New England.
Every Saturday Night, London's @talkRADIO unleashes me upon the United Kington for three hours of radio from the Right Side Of The Pond. It's a blast! Terrific guests and Grahamian rants on topics that cross the Atlantic.