How can I set up a SeeSaw Classroom?
How can I use this instructionally with my students?
There are many ways to use SeeSaw! Below are a few:
- Formative Assessment- Post an assignment, students copy, edit and then the teacher provides feedback.
- Digital Portfolio- Have students post finished work to build a year long portfolio. Parents have easy access to see what they feel their child values and what the teacher want them to see.
- Class Newsletters for Parents.
- 100 Ways Teachers are using SeeSaw
- App Smashing - Using Fun Roll the Dice Activities
Using SeeSaw to Connect and Collaborate!
SeeSaw is so much more than just a digital portfolio tool! Teachers can also post assignments for students to complete, students can post their work to receive feedback from teachers and other students in their class and even around the world! The Blog tool is a fantastic way of getting students excited about writing and collaborating with others.
A great article that discusses how SeeSaw promotes Creativity, Collaboration and Connectivity!
How to set up and create your blog!
How to Create, Connect and Collaborate!
Using SeeSaw with Parents!
SeeSaw is a great way to interact and engage with their students. The video below shows how parents can access and use SeeSaw.