Promethium On The Periodic Table
All of Promethium Isotopes Are Radioactive
Atomic Mass: 145
Number Of Protons: 61
Number Of Neutrons: 84
Number Of Electrons: 61
Melting Point: 1,042 celsius
Boiling Point: 3,000 celsius
Normal Phase: solid
The cost of promethium per gram is $0.50.
My element belongs to the rare earth metals family.
Promethium got its name from the greek god Prometheus.
Promethium was discovered by Jacob A. Marinksy in Tennessee.
1. It's rare
2. Original spelling was Prometheum.
3. Named after Greek God Prometheus who stole from from greek gods.
4. Was the last rare Earth element of the lanthanide series to be discovered.
5. All isotopes are radioactive
6. Isotopes generate x-rays via beta decay.