Making Work:Life Balance Possible, Since 1996
Meet Cydelle Stewart, Onit! Comms Possibility Ambassador, Business Process Strategist and Founder.
With an extensive, career in executive business support spanning 24 years, working for some of the world’s most successful and recognised brands, to supporting independent solopreneurs across a wide range of industries and disciplines, Cydelle created Onit! Comms to offer a viable and cost-effective solution which meets the business and lifestyle needs of Coaches, Consultants and Experts.
Operating in a virtual capacity (which basically means working online, utilising cloud, audio and video technology, on our own premises), Onit! Comms makes it possible for you to focus on what matters; the revenue-generating work that you enjoy.
In Safe Hands
- Fully Insured for Professional Indemnity and Employer's Liability
- Registered and compliant with UK Data Protection regulations via the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) guidelines
- Upholder of client confidentiality and happy to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), if/where appropriate
- Client credit/debit card details, passwords and sensitive information held securely, via LastPass
Effectivity in Abundance
- Produced eCommerce stores, websites and micro-sites
- Managed the day to day lives of numerous personnel
- Project managed and coordinated The Guardian 'Elevate' Dragon's Den style pitch days
- Co-Project managed and delivered the first UCLU Black History Month programme
- Organised and co-ordinated exhibition stand at industry trade fair, 'Silicon Milkroundabout 11' #SMR11 for Guardian News & Media
- Project managed annual film-studio title swap on behalf of Warner Bros.
- Problem-solved 6 month expense reconciliation for CMO at EMAP
- Curated, publicised and hosted live webinars on personal branding, marketing, and career management
- Arranged and coordinated numerous live performance gigs, at notable London venues
- Publicised and promoted various sold-out live performance gigs, including at London's Jazz Café and Theatre Royal Stratford East
- Sourced, secured and co-ordinated broadcast media opportunities on behalf of Entertainment professionals
- Project managed numerous office relocations, including 260 person department at Morgan Stanley
- Conceptualised, arranged and managed team away-days on behalf of Orange, EE and Royal Bank of Canada
- Created and managed various new staff, on-boarding processes and procedures
- Passionate about process and automation; designed, has created and implemented numerous workflow and productivity systems for clients businesses and own brands, using tools such as Zapier, Acuity, Spark, Trello, Airtable, Typeform, ConvertKit, Squarespace, and Slack.