With the holidays coming around, creating the ultimate dessert is a necessity. These apple fritters are easy and quick and most of all are so tasty.
- One teaspoon of apple pie spice
- One and one fourth cup of flour
- Two tablespoons of light brown sugar
- One and a half teaspoon of baking powder
- One fourth teaspoon of salt
- One half teaspoon of cinnamon
- One half cup of apple cider
- One egg
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One apple
- One half cup of sugar
First, mix one and one fourth cup of flour, two tablespoons light brown sugar, one and a half teaspoons of baking powder, one fourth teaspoon of salt and one half teaspoon of apple pie spice.
In a different bowl, mix one half cup of apple cider with one teaspoon of vanilla extract and one egg. After mixing, add to the other bowl.