My Education: I am a graduate of Liberty University and completed by BS: Psychology: Clinical, Counseling, and Research in August of 2013. I am presently pursuing a Masters in Education: Teaching and Learning and am due to graduate in August 2018.
Family: I am about to celebrate 5 years of marriage with my husband Dusty. My husband is a pilot and will have his Airframe and Powerplant Certificate this coming May.
Hobbies: traveling, biking, hiking, being in nature, playing board games, and going for drives. Currently, Dusty and I are trying to get a picture with all of the Love signs in Virginia. For those of you who do not know our state motto is "Virginia is for Lovers" and there are roughly 70 Love signs throughout VA.
- Offer personalized advising for residential freshman, sophomores, first semester transfer students, and students in academic difficulty
- Effectively communicate Liberty policies, procedures, and graduation requirements
- Assist students in gaining decision-making skills and assuming responsibility for their education plans and achievements
- Assist students in reaching their spiritual, educational, and professional goals.
- Assist students with finding the right major that best utilizes their passions and talents for the Lord
The 2017-2018 Degree Completion Plans are now available! Please locate your desired degree. If you are declared as Professional Pilot I wanted to let you know that this degree has been rebranded for the Fall 17 term. Professional Pilot will now be split into BS: Aeronautics: Military, BS: Aeronautics: Global Studies and BS: Aeronautics: Commercial/Corporate. Please let me know which one you are pursuing so that I can better assist you. email@example.com
In order to become familiar with our program I recommend that you take a moment to look over the Aviation Welcome Packet.