The below rates include transfers, hotel accommodations, hotel tax, housekeeping and bellman gratuities. Group amenities and terms and conditions have been included as well. Please note, transfer rates are based on shared transfers. We will be happy to send information regarding upgraded transfers for your group upon request
Book a minimum of 3 nights for travel and receive a Resort Credit. Stay 3 nights and receive a $500 resort credit, $750 for 4 nights, $1500 for 5-8 nights, $2000 for 9-11 nights and $2500 for stays of 12 nights or longer. Reservations for services and amenities must be requested upon arrival to the resort and are subject to availability. All guests redeeming the resort credit are subject to cover a 16% operational fee on all amenities and services used. Unused resort credits can be valid for up to 1 year from the check-out date and is transferable once to one guest. This does not apply towards spa services when using the remaining portion of the resort credit.
UNLIMITED PHONE CALLS to USA, Canada, and Mexico from your room
All meals and drinks, including breakfast, lunch and dinner
Fine dining, including international cuisine
Top-shelf drinks [domestic and imported]
One restaurant serving buffet and a la carte specialties
Three bars, including one lobby bar, one swim-up bar and one snack bar
24-Hour room service
Private liquor dispenser and mini-bar in room
Use of the facilities of all Palace Resorts in Cancun, Cozumel, Isla Mujeres and the Riviera Maya [Transportation not included]
Sensational entertainment and theme parties on select nights
All gratuities included
Private group functions are available without surcharge in meeting rooms and outdoor venues, except for beach and rooftop terraces with no elevator access, when using inclusive hotel menus. The private functions provided by the resort will solely depend on the number of rooms booked through the group contract. Should group require additional functions there will be a surcharge based on the number of guests and type of event. Functions areas are assigned upon availability with the onsite wedding planner and confirmed upon arrival.
Wedding & Social Groups in Mexico
• Complimentary Upgrade to Private Transfers for the Wedding Couple when booking ten rooms or more*
• Complimentary Upgrade to Private Transfers for two of the Wedding Couple's Guests when booking 20 rooms*
• Receive an additional Complimentary Upgrade to Private Transfer for Two Guests when booking 25 rooms or more*
*Designated guests must arrive on same flight
Supplier Wedding Group Amenities
• 1 Complimentary room for every 10 paid rooms (unlimited)
• 1 Complimentary upgrade (next room category, maximum Concierge Level) for every 10 paid rooms (unlimited) *Based on Availability
• Private group check-in for 50 rooms or more arriving at the same time (subject to availability)
• Welcome cocktail and cold towels upon arrival.
• A wedding planner will be assigned to coordinate your group once bride and groom sign a ceremony contract.
• FREE UNLIMITED CALLS WITHIN MEXICO AND TO THE USA AND CANADA. Calls made to other countries may be paid via the Resort Credit promotion. 16% tax will apply to calls made to all other countries and must be paid at checkout.
• Book 10-19 rooms or 30 - 59 room nights and receive 1 hour private cocktail reception.*
• Book 20-24 rooms or 60 - 74 room nights and receive 2 hour private function.*
• Book 25-35 rooms or 75 - 107 room nights and receive 9 hours private function.*
• Book 36-50 rooms or 108 - 152 room nights and receive 10 hours private function.*
• Book 51-99 rooms or 153 - 299 room nights and receive 15 hours private function*
• Book 100+ rooms or 300+ room nights and receive unlimited private functions, max 5 hours per day.*
*Private Events: Groups over 36 rooms may use no less than three and no more than five complimentary hours in a day. Additional event hours can be requested at the prevailing per person rate.
Private Group Events Policy
All details surrounding privately planned events must be made and confirmed with the hotel direct. Food and beverage attendance guarantees must be provided to the hotel no later than seventy-two (72) hours prior to group arrival. Unused food and beverages will not be credited back. Attrition in excess of 10% of guaranteed attendees will be charged per person at the prevailing rates.
$2500 Resort Credit ( For 12 nights or more ) OR $2000 Resort Credit ( For 9 to 11 nights ) OR $1500 Resort Credit (For 5 to 8 nights ) OR $750 Resort Credit (For 4 nights) OR $500 Resort Credit (For 3 nights). Credit is based on per room per stay and it is only applicable to individual guest room folio. Resort Credit can be used towards golf, spa/beauty salon services, romantic dinners, upgraded wine selection, Ultimate Dolphin Swim Experience, selected tours, vacation memories photo packages (see appendix), international long distance telephone calls. Resort Credit is non- transferable and non-cumulative. Unused credits can be valid for up 1 year from check out date (except towards Spa services) and is transferable once to one guest. Resort credit may not be applied toward charges to the master account. Promotional offerings are subject to availability at time of arrival and are subject to change without notice. Limits apply to each service and vary by Resort. (Limit Resort Credit apply for Spa / Beauty Salon Services ) Credit cannot be combined with any other promotions or with spa or golf discounts. Resort Credit options are based on published rates. Rebates are deducted from full rate. Resort Credit has no commercial value and is not subject to refund or credit. Resort Credit cannot be used towards attrition or future programs or to reduce guest room revenue. 16% Taxes and fees apply for services redeemed and will be covered by each guest.
$118 USD per person, per day and must be purchased for guests not staying at the hotel. Wedding passes are guaranteed for purchase only on ceremony date. The resort will only allow the purchase of wedding passes up to a maximum of 20% of the total number of guests. For example; if you have 20 guests, only 20% of that total can purchase wedding passes, in this case only 4 guest are able to purchase wedding passes. Wedding pass guest must exit the resort no later than 11:00pm. *Note that prices are subject to change at the hotels discretion. Please contact the hotel Wedding Department direct for up to date rates.
Supplier Cancellation / Reduction Policy
Cancellation of Entire Group (10 Rooms or Less):
• 61 days or more prior to scheduled arrival- no cancellation penalties will be assessed
• Between 60-31 days prior to scheduled arrival- initial deposit is nonrefundable
• Between 30-8 days prior to scheduled arrival- 25% of total Group cost is non-refundable
• Between 7-0 days prior to scheduled arrival- 50% of total Group cost is non-refundable.
• Cancellation assessments are due to Company at time of cancellation. In the event that the Tour Operator is successful in reselling canceled rooms, no penalty charges will be assessed for those rooms.
Cancellation of Entire Group (11 Rooms or More):
• 181 days or more prior to scheduled arrival- initial deposit is NON- REFUNDABLE, however additional damages will not be assessed.
• Between 180 - 91 days prior to scheduled arrival- 50% of total Group revenue will be assessed.
• Between 90 - 61 days prior to scheduled arrival- 70% of total Group revenue will be assessed.
• Between 60 - 46 days prior to scheduled arrival- 90% of total Group revenue will be assessed.
• Between 45 - 0 days prior to scheduled arrival- 100% of total Group revenue will be assessed.
• Cancellation assessments are due to Company at time of cancellation.
Reduction of Group (10 Rooms or Less):
• 45 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival no reduction damages will be assessed.
• Between 44-30 days prior to the scheduled arrival, the Group block may be reduced by 20% without damages. Any rooms released above the 20% allowed will be charged 40% of the room revenue cancelled.
• Between 29-15 days prior to the scheduled arrival, the Group block may be reduced by 10% without damages. Any rooms released above the 10% allowed will be charged 60% of the room revenue cancelled.
• Between 14-8 days prior to the scheduled arrival, the Group block may be reduced by 5% without damages. Any rooms released above the 5% allowed will be charged 75% of the room revenue cancelled.
• Any reduction received 7 days or less is non-refundable
Subject to damages: 20 room nights
20 room nights x [Group rate] x 40% = damages due
Reduction of Group (11 Rooms or More):
• 181 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival no reduction damages will be assessed.
• Between 180-91 days prior to the scheduled arrival, the Group block may be reduced by 10% without damages. Any rooms released above the 10% allowed will be charged 40% of the room revenue cancelled.
• Between 90-61 days prior to the scheduled arrival, the Group block may be reduced by 5% without damages. Any rooms released above the 5% allowed will be charged 60% of the room revenue cancelled.
• Between 60-46 days prior to the scheduled arrival, the Group block may be reduced by 5% without damages. Any rooms released above the 5% allowed will be charged 75% of the room revenue cancelled.
• Between 45-0 any reduction received is non-refundable
*Attrition and no-shows will be charged as single or double occupancy based on contract.
*No-shows and early departures are NON-REFUNDABLE and will be charged for the entire stay of confirmed reservations.
*All reductions and cancellations must be made in writing prior to the cut off dates outlined.