CCS Family Calendar
Collegium follows a six-day rotating schedule for all students. This schedule reduces schedule change effects on classes that do not meet daily.
For example, instead of your child's schedule being the same from Monday to Friday, he/she will have a schedule for Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, and Day 6. You can find the Days here in our digital weekly Newsletter and on the homepage of our website.
Mon., Aug. 27th - Day 6
- Grades K-12: School Supply Drive Begins (Sponsored by the National Honor Society) (Collection Ends August 31st)
Tue., Aug. 28th - Day 1
- 535 Building Detention 3:00pm - 4:30pm @ 535 Building
Wed., Aug 29th - Day 2
- Senior Pictures (Class of 2019) | Gym @ 535 Building
Thu., Aug 30th - Day 3
- 535 Building Detention 3:00pm - 4:30pm @ 535 Building
- Grades 9-12: CCS Morning News Anchor Auditions Meeting & Practice | Room 755 (Mac Lab) 3:30pm - 4:30pm @ 535 Building
Fri., Aug 31st - Day 4
- Grades K-12 and Employees: Early Dismissal (Grades 7-12 Dismissed at 11:30am; Grades K-6 Dismissed at 12:15pm)
- Grades K-12: National Honor Society School Supply Drive Ends (Began August 27, 2018)
K-12 School Picture Days
Our School Picture Day schedule is below. Order Forms will be sent home with students this week. While all students will have their photos taken, only those students who have their order envelopes and payment (or proof of online payment) will be able to purchase photos. You can also find the Order Forms on our website's homepage and as links within this article.
- 535 Building: Wednesday, September 5th
- 500 Building: Wednesday, September 5th
- 515 Building: Thursday, September 6th
- 468/486 Building: Thursday, September 6th
- 150 Building: Friday, September 7th
If a student forgets the order envelope or is absent, their photo can be taken on a Picture Retake Day to be scheduled later this fall.
Students wear their CCS uniforms for their pictures. If a student’s picture day is on a PE (Gym) day, it's okay for the student to be in the regular CCS uniform and not the PE uniform.
Class photos are an option for Grades K-6. Note that class photos will not be delivered with your child's picture order. Class photos are compilation photos, not group photos. They will be sent home in or about February, after all students' photos and photo retakes are complete.
Early Dismissal Procedures
This Friday, August 31st, is our first 2018-2019 Early Dismissal day.
- Students in Grades 7-12 will be dismissed at 11:30am. The Parent Pick-Up Line for Grades 7-12 can form at 11:00am.
- Students in Grades K-6 will be dismissed at 12:15pm. The Parent Pick-Up Line for Grades K-6 can form at 11:45am.
On Regular Dismissal and Early Dismissal days, please do not arrive on campus until the designated time for your child's building. If you arrive to the corporate center early, you must not park in CCS parking lots or the parking lots of our corporate center neighbors, like Sartomer.
Collegium employees will assist you with traffic. Be attentive and follow all of their instructions. To ensure the safety of our students, parents/guardians must stay in their vehicles during dismissal (and arrival).
At all times while driving on Collegium's campus, please display your building-specific vehicle placard(s). Forgot your placard(s)? Be prepared to present a photo ID to CCS staff.
Maps and videos of our campus traffic routes are on the Transportation page of our website. Review your route(s) ahead of time, and know your route(s) when you arrive to our campus. Please share this information with anyone who may be driving your child.
Upcoming CCST Auditions
Collegium Center Stage Theatre (CCST) will present Thornton Wilder's beloved Our Town on Thursday through Saturday evenings, October 18th, 19th, and 20th.
Auditions for our production will be held on Tuesday, September 4th from 3:30pm until 6:00pm in the 515 Building Auditorium. Auditions are open to all students in Grades 7-12.
For more information about how to audition for this production, please visit the CCST website via the link below.
If you have questions, email Ms. Stell.
We recognize that it can be tricky to keep up with our grade levels and buildings. Here’s a glossary to help you keep track:
- Elementary: Students in Grades Kindergarten-6th
- MS: Our Middle School students, Grades 7-8
- HS: Our High School students, Grades 9-12
- 150 or 150 Building: 150 Oaklands Boulevard, home to half of our Kindergarten-4th Grade classes
- 468/486 or 468/486 Building: 468 Thomas Jones Way and 486 Thomas Jones Way, home to the second half of our Kindergarten-4th Grade classes
- 500 or 500 Building: 500 James Hance Court, where our students in Grades 5-6 have classes
- 515 or 515 Building: 515 James Hance Court, our Middle School for students in Grades 7-8
- 535 or 535 Building: 535 James Hance Court, our High School for students in Grades 9-12
- 435 or 435 Building: 435 Creamery Way, where our Administrative Offices are located. No student classes are held in 435
Cougar Gear Sale For K-12th Grades
Throughout the school year, CCS students are encouraged to wear Cougar Gear to show their school spirit. Cougar Gear includes CCS T-shirts, sweatshirts, and other clothing items printed with the CCS logo. CCS teams, clubs, events, and fundraisers often also create various Cougar Gear items during the school year. The new Cougar Gear T-shirts pictured are on sale now through Sunday, September 2nd at 11:59 pm EST.
To make our Cougar Gear Sale an easy online process, Collegium partnered with Bonfire, a design and technology company that helps people design and sell custom shirts.
Tracking Bonfire Orders
You can track your order status by visiting Bonfire's Track Your Order page. Just enter the order number from your confirmation email to view your shipping details. This page will keep you updated during each stage of your order's production and shipping. If you didn’t receive an order confirmation email, check your Spam/Junk folder, and search for “Bonfire." You can also send Bonfire a message via its Contact Us page.
With Bonfire, domestic shipping starts at $3.99 for the first item. Each additional item ordered from the same campaign adds $2.50 in shipping. For larger orders of four or more products from the same campaign, domestic shipping costs stay flat at $11.49.
Bonfire is one of the few platforms that ships worldwide. For all orders that ship to destinations outside the U.S., including U.S. territories, International shipping starts at $9.99 for the first item, and increases $4.00 for each additional product ordered from the same campaign. For larger orders of four or more products from the same campaign, Bonfire's International shipping costs stay flat at $21.99.
Estimated Printing and Shipping Times
U.S. customers will receive their shirts between seven (7) and 14 business days after a campaign ends. International orders may take up to 21 business days to arrive.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges Courtesy of Bonfire
Occasionally, a Bonfire order might go awry. For all refund or reprint requests, just reach out to Bonfire via its Contact Us page. Bonfire's Customer Happiness Team will be pleased to make your order right. Here are few scenarios and how to resolve them with Bonfire:
- Misprinted, Damaged, Defective, or Incorrect Orders: If Bonfire messes up and your order arrives misprinted, damaged, defective, or is incorrect in any way, it will gladly offer you the choice between a reprint of the product or a full refund.
- Shirt Size Exchanges: If your shirt order does not fit as expected, or if the wrong size was ordered, Bonfire will gladly reprint your order in the correct size, free of charge.
- All Other Returns: If you’ve simply changed your mind and would like to return your order, Bonfire is able to issue a refund for the cost of the apparel, plus shipping costs. Not included in your refund are the funds raised for Collegium (just a few dollars per shirt), which Bonfire sends to Collegium after the campaign ends.
- Order Cancellations: If you’d like to cancel your order before the campaign’s end date, simply contact Bonfire. The company will cancel your order and issue you a full refund. After a campaign’s end date, Bonfire is not able to cancel orders because they are already being produced and shipped. Instead, please use Bonfire's Contact Us page to explore other options.
West Whiteland Police Department Tip Resources
Collegium is committed to maintaining a strong and trusting partnership with the West Whiteland Police Department (WWPD). Together, we encourage all Collegium students, staff, and parents/guardians to contact the WWPD with any information they feel should be investigated.
The WWPD has a dedicated email address and phone number for the public to provide information quickly and directly to them.
The email address and phone line above are monitored by the WWPD Criminal Investigation Unit. We encourage anyone with information about suspected criminal activity to contact the WWPD using the email address, or by leaving a voicemail message on the WWPD Tip Line. Everyone utilizing the phone number or email address can remain anonymous, if they wish.
If your concerns are specific to the Collegium campus, we ask that you also contact your Building Principal(s):
Collegium's Main Number
Extensions For Our Buildings' Main Offices
- 150 Building: Ext. 6811
- 435 Building: Ext. 6002
- 468 Building: Ext. 6401
- 486 Building: Ext. 6501
- 500 Building: Ext. 6106
- 515 Building: Ext. 6336
- 535 Building: Ext. 6602