Team Photography Department
This group is in charge of successfully completing all of our team and individual photo shoots. This includes planning, preparing, and processing. Attention to detail and working in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment is critical. Thinking on your feet and adjusting on the fly is a must.
Some students will shoot and others will process to make sure every step of the process is completed at a professional level.
There are a lot of awesome things that go on at our school and in our community. This department is in charge of covering those events and making sure other people see those images. This content goes on the school website homepage and is also posted on hbhsphotography.com. This is great for the social student that loves to be out of the classroom covering live and sometimes unpredictable events.
If you have heard of HBHS Photography already and know what we do, then our marketing team has done a good job. If you haven't that is why we need to develop and execute effective advertising campaigns to show of all of the amazing work our students do. This is for the student that loves to think outside the box and wants to leverage technology and social media to make a mark.
- We have everything you need to create amazing work
- Some students have their own gear but whatever you need, we probably have
- We have new iMacs, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canon DSLRs, GoPros and a lot more...
Policies and Procedures
- Read and agree to the Technology Usage Contract
- Be Professional
- Be Respectful
- Be On Time
- Ask Questions
- If you don’t understand something, it is your responsibility to ask a classmate or the instructor for help in a timely manner