Graduation Drive Update! Now only may 15th 4pm to 7pm!
Due to a proclamation of the limited opening of Eagle Point Park, we felt it was necessary to limit our Graduation Drive to one day, as to enhance the experience for as many people as possible, as well as to limit the possibility of banner stealing or vandalism.
Would love to have as many families lined up outside Eagle Point Park at 4pm!
Reminder to stay in your car and do not get out! Banners will be available to students at graduation!
Seniors: Be on the lookout for an email on May 14th/15th that has your personalized message from the staff at CHS! This could be used to play for your family when you get to your banner at Eagle Point Park!
A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR DONATIONS FOR THE BANNER PROJECT!
- JEFFERSON PTSA
- RICHARD SHULTZ
- ROSE BOYD
- SHAWNA KENT
- HANNAH ARMSTRONG
- NIKKI JENKINS
- ANGIE TAYLOR
- JULIA KNUTSEN
- STEPHANIE EADS
- MARK SHULTZ
- HOLLY'S DOGS
- KRIS AND HOLLY RAWDEN
- THERESA AND SALLY SHULTZ
- CATHERINE SHULTZ
- SUE AND JEFF WAMSLEY
- BRIAN AND GLORIA DORNBUSH
- SYNDEY MANNON
- WALTER AND CHRIS HICKS
- ANNE RUPPENKAMP
- PIX A LONG THE WAY
- WES AND AMY THARP
- ACE HARDWARE
- CLINTON PARKS AND REC
- JOSH EGGERS
- MAYOR SCOTT MADDASION
- CITY ADMINSTRATOR MATT BROOKE
- POLICE CHIEF KEVIN GYRION
(A reminder that students who are included in the Graduation Drive followed the steps needed to sign up and produce a picture to Pix-A-Long-The-Way in the timeline presented. Not all seniors got this done!)
Currently, we have only 80 students who have indicated what they want to do for graduation. We need students to share with us what they intend to do!
Seniors: Please click the button below to share what you would like to do for graduation. Remember, there are 2 plans, and you can do both! Only the May 31st, plan is the one that is a for sure plan! The second plan is for July 24th/25th outdoor graduation on the football field, followed by a dinner and potentially prom!
super important Below!
In order for the May 31st Graduation to work accordingly, each senior needs to select a five minute window to come to CHS to hear their name called, walk across the stage, receive their diploma and head out! There is a link that has been sent out to the seniors emails where they can pick their time slot. Please identify the time that works best for your family! Seniors are the only ones that have access to the slots. So encourage them to get on it!
- A total of 5 (including the graduate) may come into the building! (This was an increase of 1 person from previous correspondence.)
- Park in the West Parking Lot (behind the football field)
- Enter through the players entrance door (D24) and head up the stairs to Yourd.
- Family members will be able to stand in front and take pictures!
- Student will receive their diploma and exit stage and head out the ramp door to the parking lot.
Are You a Student Athlete That Has Committed to College Athletics at a School? If So...Keep Reading!
Mr. Eberhart would like to hold a signing ceremony for you as you exit Yourd Gymnasium. Please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For a student to be eligible to walk on May 31st:
- Seniors Last Day is May 26th. Final assignments will be posted on May 22nd.
- All classes must be complete, graded and finalized by May 27th.
- All graduation requirements have to be met on May 27th.
More explicit details on Graduation will be available in 7 to 10 days!
news and Notes
- Last day of school for 9th-11th is June 2nd!
- Final assignments posted on May 22nd, however all work is expected to be done by no later than June 2nd.
- Book /Laptop Drop Off will be June 3rd by the Driver's Ed Door (right off 9th Avenue). More information to come on that later!
- All scholarships that are local control will be decided on May 20th. We are in the process of identifying a way to notify students.