After a great meeting in Arizona, our team headed to Miami for a real treat as Alejandro Vargas and his team at the EAST, Miami, blew us away with their exceptional hospitality. We also had the pleasure of experiencing The Raleigh, SLS South Beach, and The Palms Hotel & Spa during this trip. I'm thrilled to share some of the highlights with you!
Nestled in the heart of Brickell City Centre, EAST, Miami is located in Brickell’s neighborhood of Downtown Miami, a 15 minute drive from Miami International Airport. Conveniently located near popular districts such as Wynwood, the Design District, and South Beach, groups will have many options to stay entertained during their stay.
EAST, Miami, has 352 guest rooms that will be able to accommodate your groups. The guestrooms are spacious and flawless with incredible views overlooking Miami. If you’re looking for a group that truly wants to experience Miami Life, EAST, Miami, will be the perfect fit.
The 12 meeting rooms are wonderfully spacious with incredible views and natural daylight. Breakout areas are conveniently placed just outside the meeting rooms, spacious and perfect for a quick break and refresh during meetings. EAST, Miami, truly offers many spacious areas on property which are ideal for welcome receptions or parties.
- True paradise for Art Deco lovers who seek an authentic yet gone, Miami Beach golden age experience
- Located just 25 minutes from Miami International Airport
- Within walking distance to local shops and restaurants in South Beach
- This property has 105 rooms with the ideal group being for 30 pax
- Perfect meeting room with terrace at Top floor overlooking Miami Beach, together with its gardens, it’s venues are unique for smaller groups
- Boost a total of 30,000 square feet of versatile meeting space
- Key location overlooking Miami Beach
- 25 minutes driving from Miami International Airport
- SLS South Beach is the perfect mix of design luxury boutique hotel with art deco architecture
- 141 guestrooms with amazing views and all designed by Philippe Starck
- Unique style and a wide range of F&B options with Chef Jose Andres and Master Sushi Chef Katsuya Uechi
- Its modern meeting rooms by the glamorous pool area are the perfect location for any type of event.
- This property is truly a tropical heaven in the middle of South Beach
- It offers a wide range of venues to fit any type of event throughout its gardens and interior spaces, right in front of Miami Beach
- Following the art deco architecture, the rooms are modern and fresh and there is a colonial and botanical inspiration throughout the hotel
- Private beach access within a few steps of the property
- Central location within walking distance for shopping, restaurants, and nightlife
- About 25 minutes from Miami International Airport