Aimed at children in Early Years Foundation Stage/Key Stage 1 and their parents/carers, Family FUNS helps families play and learn together whilst supporting children to develop the physical literacy, emotional and thinking skills to achieve in PE, school and life.
Audience: Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Key Stage 1 (KS1) practitioners, Teaching Assistants, SENCOs, Family Support Workers/Family Link Teachers and PE practitioners.
View Family FUNS in action:
Measured outcomes include improvements in:
- children’s Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS)
- children’s Personal and Social skills
- parents’/carers’ confidence to play and interact with their children
- the amount of active family play
The impact of Family FUNS
How does it work?
Families explore themes, physical activities and exciting resources with the support of a Family FUNS trained practitioner in a school or community based club. Families will take home exciting resources to continue playing, learning and being physically active at home.
Cost: From £595 plus VAT includes
- 2 days training for up to two members of staff.
- Supporting resources including easy to follow session plans.
- Home packs for families to continue playing and learning together.
- An impact report.