The "Gug" and the Irish Athletics Center
- The "Gug" is the home of Notre Dame Football and where our total preparation takes place.
- It houses the locker room, meeting rooms, training room, weight room, recovery room, fueling stations, and player's lounge.
- The Irish Athletics Center (Indoor) is located right across the street and was opened in July 2019 and cost over 50 million dollars to construct.
Notre Dame Stadium Locker Room
- Renovated in 2017 at a cost of 20 million dollars.
- Combines modern technology and comforts with the tradition of Notre Dame Stadium.
- The back wall of the locker room is actually the original outer wall from the stadium in 1930.
The Gameday Experience
- Over 100,000 visitors will flock to campus and over 100 private jets will land at the airport from across the country.
- Some of the great traditions in college football take place at Notre Dame - The Pep Rally, Trumpets Under the Dome, The Walk, and the Alma Mater, etc.
- The student body is highly invested in home game weekends because they identify with our team. Our players are one of them!