I used a fancy font to write my mom’s name and the trace all of the thin parts of the font so that it will come out of the woodcutter cleanly. Then I found a flower string from online and traced it connecting it the letters and made the lines a little thicker han the original design so that they will cut out properly. The first time I tried to cut it out it still was not thick enough so I edited it to make it even thicker and I hope when I do finally have a chance to cut it out again it will work better.
Then I went to the website 10.3.4.15. In the website it takes a picture of your laser cutter so you see what wood space is left on the piece of wood. After that you. Then I dragged my image in and placed it so it would take the least amount of space possible. I went to the vector properties and adjusted the settings so that they were speed: 30 power: 100 current: 100 and passes 1. I printed.