The first seven days of school (September 2nd - 11th) will be a rolling start, with families getting familiar with the new technology. Teachers will meet daily with students in a scheduled Zoom meeting. During these meetings your students should get more familiar with Schoology and Zoom
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade: 9:00am
3rd Grade - 5th Grade: 10:00am
For additional support, here are a few resource links and reminders, we hope will help:
Distance Learning, Includes info on (this is the main page, other links here include what you see provided, but direct):
• Food Services Info
• Childcare Info
• Family Orientation Videos
• Tech Support; includes forms for requesting computers and hot spots
• Communication Info
• Plan to Return to School
Families can watch short videos on topics such as joining a Zoom meeting on Family Orientation Videos Web Page. Currently, the videos are available in English and Spanish, with more languages and more videos to come later this week.
If you need help with Zoom look at: Zoom Tips
For specific technology resources like:
• Technology help and support
• Internet Access Resources
• Student Computers
• Online Safety
• Student Email Guidance
PARENTS/GUARDIANS: Make sure you can log in (using PARENT log-in info) to Qmlativ Family Access and Schoology, too! For QMLATIV: Go to mukilteoschools.org, then scroll down and click on "Family Access" button. This will take you to the Qmlativ log-in screen.
• IF YOU HAVEN'T LOGGED IN TO QMLATIV BEFORE: Call your child's school and ask them to re-send your Family Access info (make sure they have the correct email on file). You will receive an auto-generated, time-sensitive email from district--scroll to bottom of email to get your username and temporary password and follow the directions.
• IF YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD: Click on "forgot my password" on Qmlativ sign-in screen and temporary password will be emailed to you.
• SCHOOLOGY: District sent email to all families last Thursday, August 27th with PARENT ACCESS CODE. (If you did not receive it call school and ask for your code.)
• Click here for Schoology Parent Resources-Tips