1. Completed the Finance platform product design On Boarding effort and presented to the Finance Product Management team
- Goals: to get to know about the stakeholders in the Finance platform; the customers, and the products.
- Had in-take conference with all Group Product Managers, Product Managers, Product Dev Managers.
- Built "Product Manager Profile" for each G/PMs, identified common product themes in the Finance Platform and HCD opportunties
2. Completed Barter Proof of Concept on "Discharge Process or Inbound Delivery"
- User Research: Work with product specialist - Guillermo in Argentina to observe Back Office users to upload and process Delivery Documents. Collected "Time on Task" metric, identified Paint points and user feedback on improvement opportunities.
- Analysis: Based on user data collected, brain stormed on "to-be" process & experience flow, start wireframe visual design.
- Ideation: Wireframe Product Concept
3. Completed Value Capture estimation for CRB & CRB Approved [ YAY!! ]
4. Assisted ACS2 Market Fulfillment Workshop Planning
5. Completed Value Capture Argentina Workshop Preparation
- PD worked with Brazil Value Capture Product Managers on understanding current process, identify users/personas, start mapping as-is journey map to be validated in the Jan 23 week workshop with business and IT.
6. Facilitated Value Capture Argentina Workshop and aligned Business and IT on current pain points, capabilities needed and design to-be user experience on the new Value Capture solution.
- Jeannine and Janice led the Journey Mapping session to validate the current state of primary persona's journey map, identify the interaction pain points in Human-Human, Human-Computer, Human-Process touch points.
- Jeannine and Janice facilitated the team to design the "to-be" experience map
1. Start Barter "Contract Creation" user research and product concept wireframe - starting with Information Architecture