Hey Jedi and padawan. We're still in the teaching of how we "get new volunteers to join us".
Jesus answered, "I saw you while you were still under the fig tree. I saw you there before Philip called you." John 1:48
Here starts the story of recruiting. But first, start by reading John 1: 35-51.
No, really, you have to start by reading that. Come on, go for it :)
We'll learn more today
Which you will read in our Jedi academy at the end of this Jedi News!!
We want every team member to serve on Easter.
We want every team member to serve on Easter. It's not about guilting someone into serving. NEVER.
It's more about saying stuff like this.
- I love you so much I WANT to serve with you
- I miss you when you're not there, the team misses you in your absence
- I don't want the enemy to rob your blessings
- I know you're worth more than just not showing up
- The kids miss you
- We are incomplete when you're not here with us
- We count on you
- You are such a great person (and say one compliment that you really believe)
- You are an addition to our fighting squad
- Are you ok? We missed you last week.
It's about encouraging them to grow, to engage, to commit to their team, our kids, our families. "The We over Me" lifepoint cultural value.
Easter is our time of battle
Your people willingly follow you when you go into battle. Psalms 110:3 NET
As a coach, your great ministry is to lead your TL to battle, to serve with passion, with the same passion that inhabits you. Yes, that passion I see every week in you.
As a team leader, your great ministry is to lead your squad, your team to battle, to serve with passion. To invite them to come and take their blessing for them, and not leave it to others.
Let us push together, pull together, laugh together, win battles together and enjoy the blessings together
Team leaders OWN your room, your environment. Experiment ministry by your coach's side.
The principle of Firsts
Pastor Robert Morris, of Gateway Church, shares how to develop a habit that will help us make sure God is first in our lives. Our obedience to this principle reveals the condition of our hearts.
Go answer ponder these things, for your own growth
- April 4th - GROW 6:30-8:30 PM
- April 5th - It is my birthday :)
- April 9th and 23rd - VO @ 8:30 & 4pm SHOW UP!!!!! I want everyone to show up and talk to some new recruits
- April 23rd - Baptism
- Good Friday prayer night: 7-8:30 PM
Come on coaches, these times are specifically planned for you!!! If you've got another time, ask me. It can be live or by video.
Team Leaders, you can fill in these spots if I'm available. Just go faster that your coach!
Richard Ramos, with Christina by his side, is now the First Time Families (FTF) coach. And since I love them so much, i decided to put their best picture in here !
They are still leading Echeck also with a great team of leaders. The echeck team and FTF one will be our WELCOME team. Their servant's hearts and attitude will keep on welcoming our team of volunteers, parents, kids and new families.
It will be great. Tons of people have been becoming fully alive and committing their lives to Christ. This is a time for us to be a blessing and be blessed at the same time! We will also have a carnival feel to the services. It will be great.
- Saturday 6PM
- Sunday 8, 9:30, 11:30 AM. 1:30, 3:00 and 5PM.
Let's get our teams rolling!
- The idea is not to ask our team mates when they're serving but rather ASK them which 2 services they're serving!
- I know every one gives on a regular basis, but Easter is not business as usual. So we don't invest like our usual selves
Who are you teaching and entrusting right now?
Really? Who are you teaching and entrusting ministry to?