Hi Jamie and Kim! Thank you for asking me to help with this special fall trip for your family. This quote includes three date options for you to consider for a 4 night Bahamian cruise aboard the Disney Disney Dream. These cruises now depart from Port Canaveral - the Orlando area. I recommend arriving at least 24 hours prior to embarkation, but there are many fun family resorts in Orlando that a two night stay prior to the cruise would be a fun add on. Let me know if you'd like some suggestions or help with that. Now - to the cruise!
4 NIGHT Bahamas CRUISE with Disney Cruise Line - Halloween on the High Seas!
Disney Dream at Castaway Cay
Your four night Disney cruise departs from Port Canaveral with one day at sea, then heads to Castaway Cay, Disney's own piece of paradise in the Bahamas, where games, watersports and private beaches await. The following day, on to historic Nassau for a day of shopping, sightseeing or water park fun at Atlantis Aquaventure. Back onboard soak up Broadway-style shows, enchanting themed dining, delightful deck parties and activities for the whole family. Disney Cruise Line is renowned as a top cruise choice for families - there are always kids' activities available, premium entertainment, and excellent dining options. Disney's goal, though, includes pampering adults as well. It may surprise you that Disney has more adults only dedicated spaces on its ships than competitors.
Your Ship - The Disney Dream
The Disney Dream first sailed in 2011, and it is a much larger ship than the Magic you previously sailed on. Your 4 night Bahamas cruise departs Port Canaveral on day 1. On Day 2 visit Nassau, Bahamas, and on Day 3 return for your second visit to Disney's private island, Castaway Cay! Your fourth day is at sea, and on the morning of the fifth day, you return to Port Canaveral.
Halloween on the High SeaS!
A Disney cruise is always fun, but the Halloween sailings are particularly SPOOKTACULAR. Halloween celebration experiences include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party – Halloween party with games, trick-or-treating, dancing and meeting Disney characters in their Halloween attire
- Mask and Pumpkin Carving Crafts – Halloween-themed activities at the youth clubs
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream – An interactive movie experience followed by a character meet with Jack and Sally
- Haunted Stories of the Sea – Spooky Storytime in the atrium
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids – An adults-only dance party that includes a costume party
Your Room - Deluxe Family Ocean view with Verandah, category 04A
Your Deluxe Family Ocean View Stateroom with Verandah is 299 sq ft, including the verandah. This category is located on deck 9 or 10.
DATE OPTIONS AND PRICING - 4 night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise in a Deluxe Family Ocean View With Verandah - Category 4A
PRICING is per family of four and is inclusive of taxes and fees, but not gratuities - these can be added at booking.
- September 17-21: $3698.04 USD
- September 24-28: $3874.04 USD
- October 1-5: $4073.56 USD
These can be booked with a $756 USD deposit, and the balance is due 92 days before sailing (late June / July dates, sailing dependent).
Jamie, you asked about moving a level up this time, that would entail Concierge Level staterooms. The additional cost would be $149.50 USD per person, per day. For example, concierge rooms on the September 17th sailing would start at $6046.52USD. If you would like additional pricing, please let me know. Concierge level on board Disney's Dream includes:
SOME Concierge Inclusions
Private Sundeck for Concierge Guests
- Shore-side Concierge Services - the service begins even before you have left land, at 120 days out you have access to the Concierge team to help you plan your voyage
- Concierge Boarding and Disembarking - first to board and brought to the exclusive Concierge lounge. When you are ready to leave a Concierge Member escorts you back off the ship and you are fast tracked through customs.
- Concierge level staterooms are on deck 10 and 11. There are family staterooms, 1-room suites and 2 Royal Suites.
- The Concierge Lounge is on level 12, open from 7 am to midnight. There are also two happy hours (before each dinner seating) where cocktails are offered. During the cruise there will also be other Concierge guest socials so be sure to check you on-board mail for more information.
- The Concierge Lounge has tables for guest to relax in any time of day. They can access the Internet, watch news on a large-screen TV or work with the Concierge team on special requests.
- Concierge guests receive 100 MB of data complimentary.
- From the Lounge, Concierge Guests can access the Concierge-only sun deck. Really comfy chairs are available to soak up the sun and there is a bar stocked with water and refreshments. This area is also used for special events at times.
- Character Meet and Greet - on Concierge level an exclusive meet and greet with one character is offered, it is usually Donald, Goofy or Pluto.
- If you are not a concierge level guest, you need to pay for refreshments in your room. Bottled water is never free and sodas are only complimentary when you are in the restaurants or by the pool. Your Concierge will fill your fridge exactly as requested and refill it daily.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like further detail. If you would like total coast for specific options, once you narrow your choices I can prepare that for you. All prices and availability in the above were accurate at the time of quote preparation, but cannot be guaranteed until booked. I am here to help make this family vacation as stress free as possible, so do not hesitate to ask/adjust your plans etc.
I can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via text at 709 749-1174. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much.
Nicole Kavanagh, Travel Portfolio Management - The Destination Experts