This is my husband, Kaleb. We have been married 3 years and have a black lab named Kimber and a rabbit named Luna!
- Graduated from McNeese State University- Degree in Elementary Education
- Currently teaching 3rd Grade Math & Social Living
- 4 years experience in 5th and 3rd Grade
- Drew Grant Recipient- 2020
- Donors choose Recipient- 2019
- I-TEC Model Classroom Teacher-2019
- DIBELS Certified- 2018
- TNT Grant Recipient- 2017
- CPSB Social Studies Content Specialist- 2017-2020
- Chosen to lead Virtual Learning Camp for grades 3-5- Summer 2020
- Started and sponsor the PLE Jr. Beta Club
- Presented at 2017-2019 LACUE Conference
- Presented at 2016-2019 TNT Conference
- Microsoft Office 365
- Presented Social Studies Writing Course at CPSB District Inservice- 2017
- KAGAN Cooperative Learning
- Louisiana Teacher Leader Summit- 2017
Because of my successful Donors Choose project, I now have 100% flexible seating in my classroom. I absolutely love it and feel so thankful to have it!
This is my classroom pet, Luna :)
Tech Tools I love
Some of my favorite tech tools to use in my classroom are: Classkick, my AXI ActivPanel, Classroomscreens.com, and Quizizz!
I also love to use the Microsoft Office tools, Xtramath.org, QR Code Generator, and ActivInspire!
Thanks for stopping by!