- Preparation for the arrival of your baby
- Role adjustment
- Breastfeeding support
- Breastmilk pumping and storage
- Bottle feeding education
- Older sibling support
- Newborn care techniques
- Recognition of postpartum emotional issues
- Meal Preparation
- Light household organization
- Support for high needs babies
Postpartum support is tailored to meet individual needs.
Unlike a night nurse or night nanny, a postpartum doula focuses on the family as a whole not just the baby.
Short day shifts of a minimum of 4 hours allows ample time to support two feeding sessions, give mom a rest period and allows for Q&A time and baby care basics.
Kristy Reuter Photography