1. Add chicken broth to water and put most of the ingredients in the soup when it boils. The ingredients that can not be boiled too long should be added later.
Ingredients that cannot be boiled for too long
2. Add noodles and mushrooms in the soup when it boils again.
3. After it boils, add egg. Drop it as a whole in the soup. Do not stir. If you prefer scramble eggs, ignore this step.
4. Wait and let the soup boils for more than 1 minute. After it boils for so long (no longer than 2 minutes), add green leaf vegetables in the soup. Put the hard part that's near the root first and then the top leafy part. Wait until it boils.
4.1. If you don't like the whole egg drop,add decided to do stirred egg. Add the stirred eggs at last and when the soup boils.
5. You can also boil the noodles separately to create a more chewy texture. Simply drop the noodles in boiling water until it boils again and the noodles are nice and seperated. Drain th noodles and add them in the soup that we mad in step 4.