EGYPT donny davan

Egypt covers an area of approximately 1,001,450km2 (386,662 miles²) and the populous in the Middle-East with the majority of its estimated 80 million people living on, or near, the banks of the River Nile. the bordered by Israel and the Gaza Strip in the north-east; the Red Sea in the east; Sudan in the south; Libya in the west; and the Mediterranean Sea in the north. It is the 3rd most populous country in Africa and the most populous in the Middle-East with the majority of its estimated 80 million people living on, or near, the banks of the River Nile. Only 5.5% of the total land area is actually used by the population, the area that borders the River Nile as well as a few oases, the other 94.5% being uninhabitable desert. egypt most know people are  Isis, Nephthys, Osiris, Anubis, Horus. the priceless tombs are the Pyramid of Khufu, Royal Boat Tomb Uncovered in Egypt,

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/11/royal-burial-boat-ancient-egypt-found

ethnic groups Pashtun 42%, Tajik 27%, Hazara 9%, Uzbek 9%, Aimaks 4%, Turkmen 3%, Baloch 2%, others 4% languages Egyptian Arabic Saidi Arabic

Life expectancy at birth: total population: 72.7 years male: 71.4 years female: 24.1 years (2016 est.).

the map of egypt

President Abdelfattah Said ELSISI (since 8 June 2014) form government presidential republic Capital: Cairo

Language: Arabic (official), English and French widely understood by educated classes

Religion: Muslim (predominantly Sunni) 90%, Christian (majority Coptic Orthodox, other Christians include Armenian Apostolic, Catholic, Maronite, Orthodox, and Anglican) 10% (2012 est.)

Climate; desert; hot, dry summers with moderate winters

Natural Resources: petroleum, natural gas, iron ore, phosphates, manganese, limestone, gypsum, talc, asbestos, lead, rare earth elements, zinc

Currency

Exchange Rates: Egyptian pounds (EGP) per US dollar -

9.71 (2016 est.)

7.7133 (2015 est.)

7.7133 (2014 est.)

7.08 (2013 est.)

6.06 (2012 est.)

King Tut's Tomb
Hurghada, Red Sea
Cairo

cairo and the area around it are considered to be the heart of Egypt, and one may find almost every aspect of Egypt represented in the area, including some of the most famous Pharaonic, ancient Christian and Islamic monuments.

Aswan

Aswan, a city on the Nile River, has been southern Egypt’s strategic and commercial gateway since antiquity. It contains significant archaeological sites like the Philae temple complex, on Agilkia Island near the landmark Aswan Dam. Philae’s ruins include the columned Temple of Isis, dating to the 4th century B.C. Downriver, Elephantine Island holds the Temple of Khnum, from the Third Dynasty. Plan a trip Aswan travel guide 5-star hotel averaging $154 16 h 14 min flight, from $1,266.

The first period of British rule (1882–1914) is often called the "veiled protectorate". During this time the Khedivate of Egypt remained an autonomous province of the Ottoman Empire, and the British occupation had no legal basis but constituted a de facto protectorate over the country.

Unilateral Declaration of Egyptian Independence. The Unilateral Declaration of Egyptian Independence was issued by the government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland on 28 February 1922.

Egyptian Music - Traditional Arabic Music

The Ptolemaic Dynasty ruled Egypt from 323 to 30 B.C., and most of its leaders remained largely Greek in their culture and sensibilities. In fact, Cleopatra was famous for being one of the first members of the Ptolemaic dynasty to actually speak the Egyptian language

cleopatra.

Bibliography The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency

Credits:

Created with images by elicrisko - "Mapa do Egito" • whiteafrican - "African Population Map" • Finally Boston - "roxbury" • NadineDoerle - "egypt desert egyptian temple" • Nicholas Frisardi - "10 Egyptian piasters"

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.