Situated in the bustling tourist town of Maun, Botswana, you'll find Maun Rest Camp, a haven for weary or excited travellers...
Maun Rest camp, Maun, Botswana
- Name of Facility: Maun Rest Camp
- Category: Camp site & Tented accommodation
- Country: Botswana
- Region: North West District
- KSG Rating: KS 1 to see ratings click here
- KSG green rating: KS 2 to see ratings click here
Set in a shady riverside garden Maun Rest Camp has always focused on travellers who are looking for a self drive venue with spacious self drive camp-sites/fixed accommodation that have fire places and power points. Maun Rest Camp is now under the management of the company that founded and runs the nearby “Old Bridge Backpackers”. They are committed to staying in keeping with the long running Maun Rest Camps ethos, “Clean, quiet and comfortable”. Some of their sites are situated on the riverside and others set back away from the river in our large shady garden. These sites have central ablution blocks that are always kept spotless.
- Maun rest camp has numerous camp sites and fixed tented accommodation
- river-front sites x 8 / with stunning views on the river
- garden sites at the rear of the property x 8 / rustic and ample shade
- 4 x 2 bedded chalets / 4 more under construction / basic facilities but neat, clean and practical
- central shared ablutions
- small bar and shop with hi-fi
- 24 hr security
- Kanabo Stays says: The most tranquil camp-site amongst the hustle & bustle of a busy tourist town. A key is the fact that there is no outside influence like people coming to restaurants, bars etc. Once inside you're away from it all.
- click here to read more about Kanabo Stays
- click her to make an accommodation enquiry
- click here to contact us
- or phone us on +27 (0)82 921 4455