- A half-day shift includes 4 - 6 hours of shooting which can be any part of the day but not separate hours on a day.
- A full day shift is 8 - 10 hours of shooting beyond which each hour will be charged at Rs 3000/- INR.
- 50% advance has to be transferred in order to have us booked for the dates.
- Maximum of 3 re-edits, if needed.
- A notice for cancellation has to be made 30 days prior to the event (100% advance refund). In case of information 10 - 20 days prior to the event, 50% advance will be refunded within 4 - 6 weeks.
- Deliverables will take a timeline of 5 - 6 weeks. That’s when you make the rest of the payment.
- You do not have the right to use the images for any commercial purposes.
- Any differing aspects to the day should be submitted in writing minimum 2 weeks before the day so we can prepare. If in doubt please contact us to discuss. If we do not receive this in writing we cannot be accountable for its omission.
- Any requests regarding the editing of your film must be received and agreed in writing before editing commences. If we do not receive /agree this before the start of your edit we cannot be accountable for its omission. Any changes required after editing may incur a charge.
LIGHTING AND SET DESIGn
MANDAP DESIGN CONSTRUCTION AND LOCATION
There should be enough gap all around the centre of the mandap, where the priest and couple is sitting. This enables photographers to try a lot of different angles. f possible, make sure the mandap is not in the corner of the hall. The greater the space around all four sides of it, the better!
PRECAUTION ON STAGE LIGHTING
Around the couple's location on stage - if the backdrop of the stage will be lighted up with some kind of light, make sure there is adequate amount of separate source of light pointing on the couple. Otherwise, in most pictures, the background will simply get washed out to white and will not show clearly in pictures.
OUTDOOR VENUE LIGHTING
OUTDOOR VENUES, BEACHES, FORTS, NIGHT TIME
For outdoor venues during night, make sure the venue has a large number of small lights spread across the venue (instead of few large halogens). And keep the lights either yellow or white.
INDOOR VENUE LIGHTING
In banquet halls and other indoor venues make sure all sources of diffused lights attached to ceilings and walls eg: chandeliers are on. ALL OF THEM.
If it's a cocktail party that you are planning and you intentionally want to have dim lights, inform your candid photographer beforehand.
NO COLOURED LIGHTS
NO COLOURED LIGHTS SHOULD BE USED ON PEOPLE
No coloured lights (velvet, pink, blue, green etc.) should be used for either outdoor or indoor setup, in a way that they fall on people. If used, they should only point towards walls and ceilings. For all other lighting, please stick to either yellow or white.
THE VIDEO CAMERA SETUP
THE VIDEO CAMERA SHOULD NOT HAVE A LIGHT ATTACHED ON TOP
The light (either halogen or LED) must be held separately by an assistant at an angle.
TALK TO US