- I am 19 years old
- I am from Pageri Village, Eastern Equatoria, South Sudan
- I am a member of the Madi tribe
- My family lives in the Maagi refugee settlement in Uganda
- If I wasn't at LASS I would be taking care of my siblings in the refugee settlement
I was at a church in Adjumani, Uganda and heard about LASS and decided to apply. I believe that I have a strong relationship to God, and that is what matters most to me. I have found solace in reading the Bible daily, attending devotions and concentrating on Jesus’ humbleness, faithfulness and loving character. These are all qualities that I believe any servant leader should have. The leadership classes at LASS have encouraged and equipped me to renew my focus on ways to effect change in my country. The friendships I am making here at school are precious to me. I enjoy spending time with them playing netball, dancing and just being together.
In 5 years, I want to be studying law, perhaps in the United States. I have a lot of hope for South Sudan and I plan on using my law degree to fight for the rights of the South Sudanese.
My Vision For The Future
- I will continue to grow my faith through reading my Bible
- It is important that I pursue fighting for the rights of all people in South Sudan
- I want to be a instrument of peace for my country
- I hope to have a successful life using the business skills and leadership training I have learned at LASS