Fans will have the opportunity to return to Exploria Stadium, with games open to fans at a reduced capacity in order to follow social distancing guidelines. All fans will be required to wear masks when inside the venue, amongst other safety measures.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in an effort to protect the health and safety of fans, players and Club personnel, additional safety protocols will be in effect. The new Exploria Stadium policies, designed in conjunction with Major League Soccer, local health officials and the Orlando Health Business Ready Task Force, are designed to maintain the passionate Orlando City supporters’ environment, while keeping safety as the paramount objective.
Upon arrival at Exploria Stadium, fans, staff and players will be required to complete and maintain a series of safety protocols which include:
- Fans will be required to properly wear a mask at all times while in the venue, except when consuming food or beverage while seated.
- At entry, guests will be temperature screened and must use one of many hand sanitizing stations located at each entrance.
- Fans must remain socially-distanced and with their own party.
- Players and coaches will be restricted from direct contact with fans through activities such as high-fives, autographs and photos.
- No bags (including clear bags) will be allowed in the stadium at this time to reduce security screening interactions.
- Failure to comply will result in removal from the venue.
Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue, featuring 70%+ alcohol content gel.
The Club will continue its high-standard stadium cleaning processes, with increased disinfecting and sanitizing on all guest areas, including but not limited to restroom, elevators, suites, stadium seats and ancillary areas throughout the match. High-touch areas will have dedicated staff members to clean and disinfect on a regular basis.
Seats will be power washed and manually sanitized prior to each match.
All enclosed spaces in the venue will undergo disinfectant fogging following each match.
Additional signage and instructions will be added throughout the venue to aid in guest awareness and education.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- In an effort to reduce lines and maintain social distancing, the Club will begin the schedule with all regular food and beverage locations open throughout the match.
- Stands on each side of the stadium will offer the same menu options to limit the need for fans to walk around the venue.
- Beverages will be served in cans and bottles only. No open-container beverages (e.g. draft beer) will be served at this time.
- Fans can also take advantage of convenient, in-seat ordering from their mobile devices that will allow for pickup at a selected concession stand.
- All transactions will be cashless in order to reduce potential points of contact.
Audi Sport Club, West Club, and Midfield East Premium ticket holders will continue to have access to complimentary food and beverage in their respective areas. Southend 100 (sections 101-107) ticket holders will now also have complimentary access to food and beverage in their respective area.