Schulich Charity Association
Tickets can be purchased HERE or at the #SCFW table in the marketplace. For more information follow Schulich Charity Fashion Week and Schulich Charity Association on Facebook.
York Finance Club
YFC Presents: How to Pick a Stock on Thursday, January 19th. Stock pitches are an essential component to most interviews, and knowing how to pick a winning stock is an imperative skill you should develop. YFC will be presenting a workshop that will provide you with a comprehensive run through of the process of screening for a stock.
YFC ALSO Presents: How to Build an Operating Model on Tuesday, January 24th. Whether you're familiar with how to build an operating model or not, everyone could use this workshop, as we will be running a thorough and interactive run-through on financial modeling.
Corporate Social Responsibility Society
ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER FOR CORE 2017! Come out for:
1) NETWORKING with over 15 diferent corporate sponsors and reps from a wide variety of industries, to name a few:
- Marketing: P&G, TELUS, TJX Canada, and Goodlife Fitness
- Finance: TD, Scotiabank, RBC, and Export Development Canada
- Accounting: KPMG, PwC, and CPA Ontario
- Tech, Entrprenuership, and Other: TESLA, IBM, Google, UPS, G Adventures
2) INTRIGUING KEYNOTES BY IBM, the President of TJX Canada, and Loblaws!
3) WORKSHOPS BY TD, TESLA, KPMG, and P&G
4) Competing in our CASE COMPETITION, Sustain & Gain, for a chance to win cash prizes of over $1500!
Sign up using THIS Google Form.
Members $60: https://www.tilt.com/tilts/core-2017-members-60-csrs
Non-Members $80: https://www.tilt.com/tilts/core-2017-80-nonmembers
For more details see our EVENT PAGE!