Client Proposed Itinerary
AGENT PROPOSED ACTIVITIES
Purchase the Heritage Card (HC) for 60 EURO. It covers 2 adults + 5 kids under 18 for 1 year. The Heritage Card provides for free admission to all fee-paying State managed OPW Heritage Sites located throughout the country for one year from the date of first use.
Purchase the Dublin Pass (DP) for 256 EURO. It covers 2 adults + 2 kids for 3 days. The Dublin Pass is a sightseeing city card which allows visitors to experience everything Dublin has to offer whilst saving both time and money. The Dublin Pass includes free entry to over 25 top attractions, monuments and museums, as well as wide range of additional discounts and dining offers.
- Free entry to over 25 of Dublin’s most popular attractions, sights and landmarks
- Free Hop on Hop off Bus Tour to discover Dublin's top attractions and landmarks with a 24hr ticket
- Discounts and exclusive offers at 20 extra venues, only available to Dublin Pass holders
- Fast Track Entry at selected top Dublin attractions to skip the queues
- Free guidebook to help plan your sightseeing adventure and guide your around the city
- Airport transfer included for free with the pass
Purchase the Freedom Ticket (FT) for 98 EURO. It covers 2 adults + 2 kids) for 72 hours. The Freedom pass is quite simply the best value ticket in Dublin.
- The Airlink Express between the Airport and City centre.
- The Green Hop-on Hop-off open-top City Tour buses.
- The public transportation bus system in Dublin. All the hassle associated with getting around is removed, leaving you to relax and enjoy everything that our wonderful city has to offer.
- The Airlink Express brings you directly from Dublin Airport to the city via the new port tunnel, with stops located across the city centre.
- The Open Top City tour buses bring you to all the main attractions in Dublin City over two routes. You will be entertained by our world famous guides, and will be able to visit tourist favourites like The Guinness Storehouse, The Book of Kells in Trinity College and Dublin Zoo.
Access to the public transportation buses means no matter where you are staying in Dublin there will be a bus stop nearby you can use. You can take the bus into the city to join the sightseeing tour or maybe visit some great locations outside the city like Dún Laoghaire, Howth, Dalkey or Malahide
Additional Highlights include:
- Free Pat Liddy Walking Tour worth €10
- Free entry into The Little Museum of Dublin worth €7
- Discounts at attractions on production of your ticket
- FREE map and guide attached
- Exclusive Restaurant Meal Deals with your tour ticket
Irish National Stud which is about 45 minutes outside Dublin and it is on the way to Kilkenny. There is the Stud Farm (race horses), Japanese Gardens, St. Fiachra's Garden, Living Legends and a Horse Museum.
Castle Leslie has a renowned stable and trails that you might be interested in checking out. It is about 80 minutes of Dublin and on the border of Northern Ireland. It might be a bit far but it could be worth it for you. The boys could do Falconry or Pigeon Shooting while you ride? Check out their equestrian video for more information.
Titanic Walking Tour which is in Cobh and it is just outside of Cork. Cobh was the last port of call for the Titanic and it is also the site where many immigrants departed. I met the tour guide and he is entertaining and funny. He assures you that his tours are historically accurate but never boring.
Ring of Kerry - You may like to take a full day tour to travel the popular 100-mile Ring of Kerry – it is better to drive in a counter-clockwise direction. Suggested visits – Kerry County Museum, Skellig Experience. The Dingle Peninsula is also a lovely day tour. Suggested visit – Dingle Brewing Company
CLIENT PROPOSED ACTIVITIES
- Dublin - River Liffey Tour
- Dublin - Aviva Stadium: Rugby match or concert - DP
- Dublin - Keltic Performance
- Dublin - Drimnagh Castle
- Dublin - Malahide Castle - DP
- Dublin - Howth Abbey - 360 degree view (bus ride or drive a car?) 25 minute drive from Dublin
- Glendalough - Saint Kevin of Glendalough (on way to Killkenny) - HC
- Kilkenny - Waterford Crystal tour (45 min drive south of Killkenny)
- Kilkenny - Walking Ghost Tour of Kilkenny (Kilkenny Castle) - HC
- Kilkenny - Rick Steve's Festival List
- Cashel Castle (1 hour out of Kilkenny towards Killarney) - HC
- Travel through Cork?
- Killarney - Golf driving range - Kevin & Austin don’t want to bring their clubs
- Killarney - Horse Riding - Bailey & I would love to visit & ride while the guys are at the golf range
- Killarney - Puck Fair - Aug 10-12 - in Killorglin (about 25 mins west of Killarney)
- Killarney - Dingle Racing Festival - Aug 11-13 - in Ballintaggart (about 1 hour west of Killarney)
- Killarney - Dingle Regatta (boat races) - probably Aug 12-13? (no more info found)
- Doolin - pubs
- Doolin - Cliffs of Moher cruise
- Music festival (not sure where)
- Visit a Castle but want it to be more authentic (tour guided possibly)
- Local Market
- Concert or Rugby in Dublin
- Shop local stores (more authentic stores)
Departing Aug 5th from USA (flights not included in quote)
Arriving Aug 6th in Dublin
Returning Aug 18th to Seattle
- Hertz Car Rental - Group T - Automatic SVAR Van for 12 days (Aug 6-18) - Pickup & Dropoff at Dublin airport
- O'CALLAGHAN DAVENPORT HOTEL in Dublin - 2 x 2 Single or Dbl Bedded "Standard" rooms - For 3 nights In: 06 AUG Out: 09 AUG - FULL BREAKFAST
- 2 Day Hop On/Off Dublin - Voucher is valid for 1 month from date of use on voucher
- NEWPARK HOTEL in Kilkenny - 2 x Double & Single Bedded "Classic" rooms - For 2 nights In: 09 AUG Out: 11 AUG - FULL BREAKFAST
- ASHBROOK B&B in Kilarney - In an Ensuite Double Room & Ensuite Twin Room - For 2 nights In: 11 AUG Out: 13 AUG - FULL BREAKFAST
- BUNRATTY CASTLE HOTEL in Clare - 2 x Double or 2 Sgl Bedded "Deluxe" rooms - For 2 nights In: 13 AUG Out: 15 AUG - FULL BREAKFAST
- Cliffs of Moher Cruise in Doolin on Aug 15th
- FOUR WINDS LODGE in Galway - Ensuite Double Bedded Room - For 2 nights In: 15 AUG Out: 17 AUG - FULL BREAKFAST
- CLAYTON DUBLIN AIRPORT in Dublin - 2 x Double or 2 Single Bedded "Standard" rooms - For 1 night In: 17 AUG Out: 18 AUG -FULL BREAKFAST