2. If you have not registered with their system, make sure to click the hyper link that reads "Click here to register." (This step must be completed before attempting to login with your email address and password).
3. Fill in the required information and log in to the system with the password you create.
4. When you view the weekly schedule, please note that the WHITE boxes are open appointment times. Click on the one that fits your schedule and then save it. Your appointment will be made, and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you listed in your user profile.
How to Cancel an Appointment at the CSUF Writing Center
More than two hours prior to your appointment: To cancel an appointment, click on the YELLOW appointment box for the session you want to cancel. Then, in the pop-up box, scroll down and click the "Cancel This Appointment" box.
Less than two hours prior to your appointment: If you are cancelling within two hours of your scheduled appointment, please call them at 657.278.3650.
Can I come without an appointment?
In order to do a walk-in appointment at the CSUF Writing Center you must be registered to their online appoinment system. After you have done this you can leave your name on their "walk-in list" and once a tutor is available the next person on the list will be called. If you are not present when they call your name from the list, they will skip you and proceed to the next person on the list.
To get the most out of your visit to the CSUF Writing Center
To prepare for your next visit to the CSUF Writing Center you should bring:
1. Pen/pencil and paper, or a laptop if you prefer to work on a computer.
2. The prompt or rubric for the essay, paper, assignment, etc.
3. Questions you might have about the prompt or rubric.
4. Whatever work you have done so far or general ideas you have about your paper.
5. Most importantly, have an idea of what you want to work on with your tutor.