1. Fjords- or narrow inlets of the sea.
2. Missionaries: people who are sent out to teach our religion.
3. Concordat: is an agreement between the pope and
4. Europe also has many mountain ranges.
5. Rivers also played an important role in Europes growth.
6. After Charles Martel died his son pepin became mayor f the palace.
7. The Vikings were more than just raiders.
8. Vickings also lived in England
9. Viking invaders brought suffering to Europes people.
10. Charlemagne wanted to advance learning in the kingdom.