WHAT IS IT?
The Ultimaker 2+ is a desktop 3D printer that easily and reliably creates even the most complex custom models into a 3D form. The interchangeable nozzles allow for great detail and short print times. This printer is engineered for reliability, smooth-printing, and accuracy.
Learn more at the Ultimaker website.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT?
The Ultimaker 2+ allows you to make your creations into a tangible, 3D form. From the simplest models to detailed prints, complexity is no match for this printer; it can create prints in a wide range of shapes and sizes.
TRY IT YOURSELF!
- What do you want to print? Think of a 3D object you'd like to make.
- You can find designs made by others on Thingiverse to help you get started. Or build it yourself using Tinkercad.
- Ask a staff member about next steps!
Here are some other ways you can use 3D printing technology:
- Digital Ink - You can create your own 2D designs or messages here and integrate them onto 3D figures
- 3D Scanning - Virtualize an object of your choice and 3D print a proportional, detailed, 3D replica
- Virtual Reality - Build a 3D design in Minecraft or Google Blocks and bring it to life with a 3D printer
- Lithophane - Create light-activated artwork with pictures or drawings of your own choice