I always provide standard retouching and enhancements such as mild blemish removal, teeth whitening, light skin softening, and basic color/exposure adjustments. After your session, each photo is carefully reviewed, and those that fit my professional and artistic standards are then hand-edited to bring my complete vision to them. I do not batch-process. Each image is checked for consistency before being shown to you. Photos are sharp and produced at a quality meant for displaying in print, not just for looking good on a computer screen. It’s all in the details!
Custom re-creation won't upset me :) Have you collected a few images that you like from Pinterest? Send me a link to your boards, I am always happy to help you capture a version similar to your favorites. These are great inspiration but I always have lots of my own creative shots.
- My birth story session includes full coverage of your birth journey, beginning with active labor and ending 2 hours after the birth of your baby, capturing everything from your journey through labor to baby's first breath, first latch, and first cry. I will be available to you on call 24/7 from that point until your new baby arrives. Payment plans are available if you would prefer to pay portions of your balance throughout your pregnancy. Contact me and we will chat about full details! Secure your birth session with me early in your pregnancy in order to reserve your date in my calendar. I take a limited number of birth sessions per month in order to ensure that I am available for every birth!
- My signature professional editing.
- Before, During, and after birth photography.
- A private online gallery that allows you to view all of the edited photos from your session.
- A USB disk with ALL of your edited images with photo release.
- Price: 850 plus any applicable state and county taxes
After the session is over, I pull the best photos and touch up each image with my signature style. Then I place them in your online gallery. You can share your gallery link with family and friends and wait for the "oohs and ahs" to start. You will also be able to conveniently favorite photos and order your photo products from the comfort of your home. Albums, canvases, birth announcements and slideshows are also available for an additional charge.
Want to add a maternity portrait session?
I offer a highly discounted maternity portrait session with anyone that books a birth. Adding a maternity session will give you and I the chance to meet one another, and discuss your unique birth plan and expectations. These sweet sessions are typically scheduled between 30-35 weeks, but I leave it up to the client and when she feels like she will be ready! The last part of the third trimester you can feel uncomfortable and swollen (believe me, I know) Every pregnancy is different, but I want to make sure you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. The investment for a one hour maternity session added along with you birth is $175. These edited images will be added to your custom USB along with your birthing photos.