PRE-CRUISE FOR 2 NIGHTS
Venice is a city that thrives on history, glamour, mystery & awe...which is why we feel that at least two nights to explore is beyond necessary. While in Venice you will be staying in a deluxe & luxurious hotel, skillfully picked by the experienced Specialty Cruise & Villas team. Aside from the days exploring on your own, we have also organized a complimentary evening at the Michelin starred, Met Restaurant...which will provide you with a truly unique Venetian dining experience.
SAILING FROM ITALY TO THE HOLY LAND ON REGENT'S SEVEN SEAS VOYAGER
VENICE TO ROME
19 NIGHTS - OCTOBER 8, 2017
Once you have started on your journey aboard the Seven Seas Voyager, you will have the opportunity to explore incredible cities throughout Italy, Croatia, Greece, Cyprus, Israel & Malta...it is a truly unique & incredibly historical itinerary that our entire team is very excited about!
During your overnight stay in Israel, you will have a complimentary private transfer waiting to bring you to Jerusalem, making sure to stop in Bethlehem on the way. Once in Jerusalem we have arranged accommodations at the city's luxurious Waldorf Astoria, allowing you to truly make the most out of your time in the Holy Land. The next day we will have another complimentary transfer awaiting to bring you back to the ship.
Calling at Zadar/Croatia, Bari/Italy, Corfu/Greece, Katakolon/Greece, Santorini/Greece, Mykonos/Greece, Athens/Greece, Patmos/Greece, Rhodes/Greece, Limassol/Cyprus, Jerusalem/Haifa/Israel(2 full days), Heraklion/Crete, Valletta/Malta, Messina/Sicily/Italy, Sorrento/Italy
POST-CRUISE FOR 2 NIGHTS
Upon disembarkation in Rome, we will provide a complimentary transfer to bring you from the ship to one of the city's deluxe hotels, where you will spend the next two evenings. With the ample sites to be seen throughout this historical powerhouse, you will have the option to explore to heart's content or simply relax before we treat you to an evening at the notable, 3 Michelin Star, La Pergola restaurant...allowing you to dine in luxury with the most incredible, panoramic views of the Eternal City.
Included In This Specialty Platinum Cruise Experience:
- Roundtrip Business Class Air
- Private water taxi transfer from Venice airport or train station to hotel in Venice
- 2 nights pre-cruise stay at deluxe hotel in Venice
- 1 dinner in Venice at Michelin star restaurant - Met Restaurant
- 1 Transfer from Venice hotel to ship
- Private transfer from ship to Jerusalem, stopping in Bethlehem
- Overnight stay at the deluxe Waldorf Astoria in Jerusalem, so you do not have to interrupt your sightseeing to go back to the ship!
- Private transfer from Jerusalem back to ship.
- 2 nights post-cruise stay in deluxe Rome hotel
- 1 Dinner at La Pergola in Rome, a Michelin 3 Star Restaurant
- Private evening/after hours visit to the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel
- 1 Private transfer from Rome hotel to airport or train station
Starting at $14,995 Per Person