- Choices in how learning objective is reached
- Highlight utility and relevance through authentic, meaningful activities
- Reduce physical safety issues, distractions, sensory over-stimulation, and threats perceived in language experimentation
- Give reminders of the goal and the goal's value
- Provide appropriate, flexible resources
- Peer cooperation and flexible grouping
- Mater-oriented feedback
- Address self-regulation explicitly in teaching
Created with images by IsaacMao - "Brain" • ElisaRiva - "head brain thoughts" • terimakasih0 - "lock combination security" • PublicDomainPictures - "clock alarm watch"
Made with Adobe Slate
Make your words and images move.
Your report has been submitted.
There was a problem submitting your report. Please contact Adobe Support.