get glammed up
You totally deserve to look and feel like the beautiful person you are! Choose a makeup that not only makes you look and feel good but is also SAFE. Most makeups on the shelves today, even the expensive ones, are filled with a bunch of junk known to cause cancer, neurological problems, infertility, and other issues! You don't want that on your face. Remember - your skin is the biggest organ! Savvy Minerals has NONE of that junk! It enhances your natural beauty with ingredients that are actually beneficial to your skin.
what you DON'T want...
Are you curious about what is in your regular makeup? You should be! Many products have harmful ingredients that can affect your reproductive system, human development, organs, and more.These harmful ingredients are NOT found in any Young Living products.
Ingredients to Avoid:
- PETROCHEMICALS, including mineral oils made from petroleum that may cause breakouts, premature aging, and negatively affect your hormones and immune system (more info HERE)
- TALC, which can cause skin irritation, organ system toxicity (lungs, ovaries), and is a known carcinogen. Talc is found in many commonly available eyeshadow, blush, foundation, and face powder. (Read more HERE)
- PARABENS, which are known carcinogens (linked to skin cancer). It is another reproductive and development toxin. (Read more HERE)
- PHTHALATES (listed as DEP, DBP, & DEHP on labels), which are toxic to the reproductive system and affect development. Phthalates also disrupt your endocrine system and are known carcinogens. (Read more HERE)
Savvy Minerals also contains
- No gluten
- No nano-particles
- No metals
- No synthetic dyes
- No synthetic fragrances
- No bismuth - a popular filler found in makeup that causes skin irritation.
Ingredients in Savvy Minerals Makeup:
- Young Living Essential Oils
- Aspen Bark extract, which has skin-softening properties and acts as a natural preservative.
- Kaolin clay, which pulls out impurities such as grime, dirt, pollution, and germs from the pores.
- Mica, which is completely safe and gives pure pigment color to your Savvy makeup.
- High-quality minerals
- Non-nano ingredients
Stress and diet hugely affect your skin’s appearance. Learning how to decrease stress and adopt a healthy sustainable diet are two key factors to beautiful skin.
STRESS can elevate hormone levels, making you more prone to acne. It can even trigger psoriasis and cause premature aging. Use your favorite de-stressing techniques like deep breathing, prayer, meditation, and exercise to lower stress.
Stress Away oil on your temples, the back of your neck, or in the diffuser can decrease occasional stress.
DIET is equally important. Collagen makes up 70 percent of your skin, and Vitamin C plays a vital role in its synthesis.
Antioxidant vitamins protect collagen and Vitamin A prevents dryness and roughness on the surface. Essential fats are also needed for healthy skin.
- Avoid sugar and processed food.
- Avoid wheat and dairy.
- Eat healthy organic food like fruits, veggies, and protein.
- Increase daily water intake.
- Take your daily Young Living supplements.
YL supplements that support healthy skin:
Ningxia Red, which is extremely high in antioxidants (1-2 ounces a day)
Sulferzyme, which combines wolfberry with essential daily nutrients to support intestinal function and eliminate free radicals.
Omegagize, which is an omega-3, DHA-rich fish oil supplement.
Life9, which is a proprietary, high-potency probiotic that combines 17 billion live cultures from 9 beneficial bacteria strains. It promotes healthy digestion, supports gut health, and helps maintain normal intestinal function.
It's amazing how much better your makeup can look just by using the right brushes.
The Savvy Starter Kit comes with one Foundation brush. It has long, fluffy, soft bristles made to distribute loose powder evenly over your face without dispensing too much product. You could also get away with applying blush or bronzer with this brush until you get your own full set of Savvy brushes, which you will definitely want!
- Made in Italy from high-quality hypoallergenic synthetic fibers
- Designed to hold the optimal amount of product and provide easy makeup
- application for a luxurious feel
- Easy-to-clean bristles that dry quickly
- Dermatologist tested
- Vegan friendly
The "Essential Brush" Set
- Foundation Brush
- Blush Brush
- Veil Brush
- Blending Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Carrying Case
Savvy Brushes Available for Individual Purchase:
- Bronzer Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Contour Brush
- Eyebrow Brush
- Eyeliner Brush
Misting Spray is absolutely necessary when using mineral makeup. It prevents the powder from just resting on the tiny hairs on your face. It allows your foundation to stay on longer and provide a smooth appearance to your skin, all while nourishing and freshening your skin.The Misting spray is made with pure essential oils like Geranium, Bergamot, Copaiba, Cedarwood, Black Spruce, Orange, Lavender, Lime, Vanilla, Sage, Ocotea, and ROSE - the most expensive oil Young Living sells. These oils provide an aroma that inspires confidence and is perfect for your skin.
Spray 2–3 pumps of Misting Spray onto a makeup brush and gently wipe off any excess moisture. Pick up mineral makeup using the brush. Apply mineral makeup to your face in desired area and reapply as needed.
NOTE: This is NOT a setting spray. You do not need a setting spray with Savvy Minerals makeup.
Foundation smoothes your skin tone, providing a uniform color to build upon. The variety of shades and colors offers something for everyone. Mineral makeup is forgiving, making it easy to match. You can also blend colors to get your perfect match from season to season so go ahead and grab two or three different shades.
1. Check Your Veins
Look at the veins on the inside of your wrist. Are they green or blue/purple?
- Warm = Greenish
- Cool = Blue/purple
2. Natural Undertones
Your skin's undertone is the color underneath the surface. You can have the same skin color as someone else, but a different undertone. Undertones are broken down like this...
- Warm = yellow, peachy, golden undertones
- Cool = pink, red or bluish undertones
3. The Jewelry Trick
Do you look better in silver or gold jewelry?
- Warm = gold
- Cool = silver/platinum
4. Favorite Colors to Wear
Think about what neutral shades flatter you best. Do your eyes, skin, and face look better in browns and tans? Or white or black hues?
- Warm = browns/tans
- Cool = white/black
5. Eye and Hair Color
Your natural eye and hair colors can help you figure out your coloring. Customarily, warm-toned women usually have brown, amber, or hazel eyes with strawberry- blonde, red, brown, or black hair with gold, red, orange, or yellow undertones.
Conversely, cool-toned women have eyes that are blue, gray, or green and have blonde, brown, or black hair with blue, silver, violet or ash undertones.
6. The Sun’s Effects
When you’re out in the sun, does your skin turn a golden brown, or does it burn and turn pink first?
- Warm = Golden-brown
- Cool = Burn easy
Apply foundation to your face AND neck to avoid a "line" at your jawline.
blush & bronzer
Nothing says natural, youthful beauty like blushed cheeks. Savvy Minerals Blush boosts your natural radiance. The mineral-based ingredients are finely ground to provide a smooth, luxurious application. This also helps the product go on flawlessly, creating buildable color that blends well for all-day wear. It comes in a range of colors to complement different skin tones and give cheeks the perfect flush. The Savvy Starter Kit comes with one blush to match your foundation selection.
TIPS TO APPLY BLUSH
Apply blush with a blush brush. Start at the ball of your cheek and brush upward along the cheekbone towards the top of the ear. If you have a round face, apply to just the ball of the cheeks.
Add some subtle drama or make a bold statement with Savvy Minerals eyeshadows, which are made from a finely ground mineral base.
With a variety of shades, Savvy Minerals Eyeshadow makes it easy to create natural and dramatic looks that complement every skin tone. The colors are buildable. Layer and blend to create your own custom color! The Savvy Starter Kit comes with 3 eyeshadow shades to complement your foundation selection.
- Apply ‘Best Kept Secret’ to entire eyelid as a primer.
- Choose a medium to light shade and apply for the lower lid color.
- Choose a medium to dark shade and apply right above the eye socket into the crease of the eyelid.
- Give a highlight and make those eyes shine with a light shade. Apply a small amount to the inside corner of your eye and a little right below your eyebrow crease. "Residual" or "Wanderlust" are great options.
Wet your brush with the misting spray before you apply the eyeshadow. This is called foiling. "Foiling" is mixing a liquid with your minerals to deepen the mineral's color and hold it onto your skin…even better than it stays already. This creates a more solid, uniform and pigmented look. You could even apply YL Lip Balm or YL Rose Ointment to your eyelids before applying eyeshadow. This creates a damp, sticky surface for long-lasting color.
savvy lip gloss & lavender essential oil
Bring out your natural beauty without compromising on quality. Savvy Minerals by Young Living Lip Gloss* is infused with Peppermint essential oil and provides natural-looking sheer to medium color coverage while adding shine. It applies flawlessly without the sticky feeling of many lip glosses. This lip gloss moisturizes and softens lips giving you a high-shine pout that completes your look. Headed out for a hot date? Layer your lip gloss with your favorite Savvy Lipstick to go from a fresh, natural day look to an evening look with a bolder color impact!
Lavender Essential Oil
Another gem in the Savvy Minerals Starter Kit is Lavender essential oil. Lavender is one of the most versatile oils and perfect for your skin. Add a drop to your moisturizer in the morning and evening to maintain healthy-looking skin.
Essential Rewards is the most cost-effective way to order your products! Once you are a member you can join this FREE program to get the MOST out of your membership! It is similar to those cool monthly subscription boxes you see all over your FB feed, except for one major difference... you can customize your subscription box EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH. You can also change your process date as often as you need to.
- earn 10-25% back in points to use to order future products for FREE
- a BONUS loyalty oil given every 3 months for the first year and once a year thereafter
- access to specially discounted ER kits like the Thieves and NingXia Red ER Kits
- the ability to receive additional FREE promotional items when your monthly ER order hits 100pv or 190pv
- the ability to join the FREE shipping subscription called YL GO or YL GO+*
*Available for the US market only. YL GO is like Amazon Prime but better: there are no product restrictions or weight limits; 2-4 day shipping; $10 flat rate for an upgrade to overnight shipping.
Try these great skincare options...
- ART Gentle Cleanser, Toner, and Moisturizer
- ART Renewal Serum
- Satin Mint Facial Scrub
- Orange Blossom Facial Wash & Moisturizer
- Mirah Luminous Cleansing Oil
- Maximum Strength Acne Treatment
- Wolfberry Eye Cream