There are certain scenarios where you might be best served staying where you are. Here are some situations where we won't be able to provide 5-star service:
- Last Minute Notice (same day or next day requests are unlikely to be filled)
- You are only looking for full-time, permanent help
- You aren't willing to spend some time training our relief worker to orient them around your facility
Scenarios Where we may be the right fit for your practice:
- A staffing shortage is creating stress on you and/or your employees
- Staff is working extra hours and you're paying overtime
- Your management team is taking on duties outside of their normal role more often
- You are missing out on one or more appointments per day due to staffing
- Employees don't feel comfortable taking time off
- You notice there is lost business
- You have an increase in tardiness/absences
- Careless mistakes are becoming more frequent
- You are dealing with increased employee turnover
- Employee morale is low
Our Process: from initial contact to follow-up
- Complete the registration form at Vet-1-1.com
- Phone conversation with one of our account managers.
- Both parties determine working together is appropriate
- If the right decision is to move forward, out website development team will create a website profile for you.
You can access our online community to find relief veterianarians and technicians. You can post jobs on the community or view availability of vets/techs on the calendar.
Meanwhile, your account manager will search for you and will contact you when they have someone to fill your shift(s). They will send you a link to the profile of the relief person that includes CV/resume, skills assessment and date(s) they are available.
Once someone requests the shift you posted, you will be able to review that veterinarian/technician resume, skills assessment. Next, you can schedule a conversation with that individual (recommended for veterinarians) or accept/reject the shift request.
The shift is worked! Great, feel free to setup more shifts with that individual if you like them.
Post more shifts or re-schedule with the Veterinarian or technicians you already worked with. We will check-in periodically, but don't hesitate to reach out next time you need relief help.