Is this development for me?
This is for all staff and focused on supporting you to use your resourcefulness to enable change at a personal level.
Please sign up to attend both Part 1 and Part 2.
Part 1 - 23 March, 13:30pm-16:00pm, P1.02
Part 2 - 19 April, 11:15am-12:45pm, Q1.03
- Time Commitment: 2.5 hours = 3 Learning Credits and 1.5 hours = 2 Learning Credits
- Learning Methods: Face to face, on-the-job activities, reflection and group work.
Facilitator - Isla McCrone (external)
What will I gain?
- You will understand the different ways people react to change, how this affects your approach and how this impacts on others.
- You will explore what you can influence and develop personal plans to embrace change.
- You will have the opportunity to put this in to practice, reflect and discuss your experiences in a shared and supportive environment.
To book your place, click here and then click the + button alongside ‘Register for an event’. You can either insert the name of the course you wish to book a place on or click ‘Browse All’ to see the full list of available courses. Click on the name of your chosen course and register.