Is this development for me?
This is for all staff and focused on supporting you to use your resourcefulness to enable change at a personal level.
You need to attend both Part 1 and Part 2.
- Time Commitment: 2.5 hours = 3 Learning Credits and 1.5 hours = 2 Learning Credits
- Learning Methods: Face to face, on-the-job activities, reflection and group work.
Facilitator - Isla McCrone (external)
What will I gain?
- You will understand the different ways people react to change, how this affects your approach and how this impacts on others.
- You will explore what you can influence and develop personal plans to embrace change.
- You will have the opportunity to put this in to practice, reflect and discuss your experiences in a shared and supportive environment.
To book your place, click here and then click the + button alongside ‘Register for an event’. You can either insert the name of the course you wish to book a place on or click ‘Browse All’ to see the full list of available courses. Click on the name of your chosen course and register.