Add a New Extension
- From a property's overview page, open the Extensions tab.
- Select an extension.
- If the extension exists, select it from the extensions catalog.
- Mouse over an extension in your list to configure or disable it.
- Add other extensions from the catalog if they are not currently in your list.
The Core extension is the starting point for your new extension. The default extension provides:
- Default event
- Default conditions and exceptions
These defaults are the basis for the custom rules you'll build to create your extension
Configure an Extension
Mouse over an installed extension and click Configure.
Note: Some extensions do not require configuration and do not offer configuration options.
Each configurable extension has unique options. Refer to Extensions Reference. information about the options available for each Adobe extension.