Current work 2018
- Acrylic and tempera painted background
- Watercolor wash background
- Easy “18” journal page
- Using gesso to cover unwanted artwork/paint
Works in Progress. Release date: Early to mid 2018:
- Book: 100 Tiny Houses
- Book: A Simple Daily Journal for Girls
- Book: Russian and English sound-alike words
- Book: How to Create Your Own Worship and Bible Study Journal
- Many new video tutorials coming up, to go along with the journals and books we have already published in 2017!
We created this tutorial on how to paint an acrylic and tempera background in your journal or sketchbook. Pictured is Artist Tricia Jacobs’ personal journal page.
Create your own easy “18” page in your journal or sketchbook by watching our new tutorial on YouTube:
These pages in our journal titled “The Foundation” features a watercolor wash background. Learn how to create this beautiful affect in your own journal on our YouTube channel:
This page is from our journal titled “The Foundation.” We have applied watercolor paint, and gesso to get the affect we desired on this page. Also used: Sharpie pens.
We currently have five journals available to purchase on Amazon. We have more planned for 2018.
Pictured are four out of our five journals available for purchase: The Foundation, Reflection, Beginnings, Glances, and Sojourn. Each page features a black and white or gray-scale image created by Artist Tricia Jacobs. These journals are ideal for coloring, Bible study, prayer lists, drawing, and coloring.
Our tutorial on applying gesso to your artwork will teach you how to cover up unwanted images on your pages, or cover bleed-through from painting. [coming soon]