- KAP 150 autopilot with altitude hold
- Chrome spinner
- Electric trim
- Wingtip strobes
- Brand new wingtip LED recognition lights
- Brand new LED landing light
- Dual push-to-talk switches
- Dual toe brakes
- Brand new battery
- Avionics master switch
- Hobbs meter
- Recent 500-hour MAG inspection in March 2020
- Recent Piper Service Center comprehensive $11.5 annual inspection
- Piper mandatory wing corrosion inspection service bulletin just completed
This aircraft can be delivered with the Diamond/PistonPower™ Factory Airframe and Engine Programs! See following page and ask salesman for details.
- PISTON POWER™ – Unscheduled: 100% parts and labor for unscheduled component maintenance
- PISTON POWER™ – Unscheduled Plus: includes unscheduled program with the addition of covered accessories (alternators, fuel pump, magnetos, starter, turbo, etc.)
- PISTON POWER™ – Scheduled: includes unscheduled plus program with the addition of 100% parts and labor for scheduled engine maintenance, annual engine inspections, magneto swap, oil changes, engine and accessory overhauls
- PISTON POWER™ – Airframe: includes scheduled engine program with the addition of 100% parts and labor for unscheduled and scheduled airframe maintenance, airframe systems and full annual inspections
*Ask for further details and costs.
Our Sales Team
Our Premier Aircraft Sales team is dedicated to matching customers with the perfect aircraft for their needs. Premier has sold over 1,750 aircraft in our history and our team members have sold more than double that in their careers. Our sales team has unsurpassed brand knowledge (more than 330 years of combined general aviation sales experience) in piston and turbine aircraft. With 10 licensed pilots on staff, who have more than 90,000 combined hours of flight time, we have the expertise to recommend the absolute best aircraft for purchase, whether for personal or business use. We work hard to ensure our customers receive the very best value possible, on new purchases and trades. We're a team passionate about flying and doing so safely. We work with training our customers to ensure they’re ready for the aircraft they buy. We believe in earning our customers' trust and keeping it -- we feel that's the only way to do business.
Your Southeast Connection
Premier Aircraft Sales is one of the largest dealers of pre-owned Piper aircraft in the US, with a special expertise in Malibu, Mirage, Matrix and Meridian models. Our guiding principle is, “We won’t sell you a Piper we wouldn’t own ourselves.” Along with being the largest dealer of new Mooneys and Diamonds in the US, we maintain a constantly-refreshing inventory of pre-owned Piper, Beechcraft, Cessna, Cirrus, Mooney and Piper aircraft. With more than 1,800 sales to date, our reputation is built on excellent customer service, technical expertise, capacity for taking trades, and arranging pilot training, financing and insurance for our customers. Call us today!
Barry Rutheiser - Regional Sales Manager
Premier Aircraft Service is an authorized service center for Diamond, Mooney, Lycoming and Centurion-Continental. In addition, we have extensive experience with Piper, Cirrus and Beechcraft. We are an FAA Part 145 repair station with 12 technicians trained to service both piston and turbine aircraft. To discuss your maintenance, repair or retrofit needs contact:
Samuel Tavarez, Vice President/Director of Maintenance
Ray Bysiewicz - Vice President of Maintenance and Business Development