Anne, like the others, finds it difficult hiding in the Secret Annex. They hid in the secret annex for two years until discovered The hiding place at 263 Prinsengracht is relatively spacious. There is enough room for two families. The entrance to the Secret Annex is concealed behind a movable bookcase.
Arcam stands for Amsterdam Centre for Architecture. Arcam is open Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. Admission is free. ARCAM is located in a small aluminum pavilion by an architect René van Zuuk, completed in the autumn of 2003. Arcam is located at Prins Hendrikkade 600, Amsterdam.
- Marriage between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent the law. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the State Prosecutor.
- Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood is forbidden.
- Jews may not employ in their household female subjects of the state of German or related blood who are under 45 years old.
- Jews are forbidden to fly the Reich or National flag or to display the Reich colors. They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the State.
- Any person who violates the prohibition under I will be punished by a prison sentence with hard labor. A male who violates the prohibition under I will be punished with a prison sentence with or without hard labor. Any person violating the provisions under III or IV will be punished with a prison sentence of up to one year and a fine, or with one or the other of these penalties. The Reich Minister of the Interior, in coordination with the Deputy of the Führer and the Reich Minister of Justice, will issue the Legal and Administrative regulations required to implement and complete the Law. The Law takes effect on the day following promulgations except for III, which goes into force on January 1, 1936. Nuremberg, September 15, 1935 at the Reich Party Congress of Freedom.
Propaganda is information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation. Ways that propaganda is spread is by social media, news and newspaper. So like
Peter Van Pels
Peter was born on November 8,1926 in Osnabrück Germany. On July 13,1942 he goes into hiding in the secrect Annex. Peter died on May 10,1945 in Mauthausen. He had no brothers or sisters. So Peter was an only child. He was German.
Margot Frank is Anne Frank's older sister. Margot was born in Frankfurt Germany. She was born on February 16, 1926. Margot receives a letter to report to a jewish work camp in Germany, that was on July 5, 1942. The next day she goes into hiding also with her family. August 4,1944 the people who were hiding were arrested. She went to a camp along with her sister which her mom did not get to go with them. The next year she and her and Anne died of typhus.
Miep Gies was born on February 15, 1909. In June 1942 Otto Frank Asked her to help him and his family go into hiding. Miep had a son.
Jo Kleiman was born August 17, 1896. He died on January 28, 1959, in his office. He becomes the owner of Otto Frank's business because Jews cant own a business, on December 18, 1941.