How to convert NSF to MBOX format? If you also have the query to extract IBM Lotus Notes emails into MBOX file format, then user's need to choose the most proficient tool NSF to MBOX converter. The tool has numerous advance features which enables user to access their IBM Lotus Notes email data in distinct email clients. It is an efficient solution for users to import NSF to MBOX based email clients like Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Mac Mail or Apple Mail, Opera Mail, Spice Bird, and many more email clients.
General Introduction to NSF & MBOX File
Lotus Notes: Most of the organization are preferred to use most secured email client i.e. IBM Notes. It offers various features to user like emailing, contacts, calendar entries, notes, tasks, and much more which is saved in NSF file format. Lotus Notes is sold by IBM and hosted on IBM Domino Server to store database.
MBOX: Whereas MBOX is another file extension which is a complete storage of the email clients. It contains entire mailbox data items in a single file. MBOX is common file format which supports multiple email clients.
Requirement to Export NSF to MBOX
In various cases, users need to migrate NSF to MBOX format to extract NSF data into MBOX format. There are multiple reasons where users need to switch their email client from IBM Lotus Notes to MBOX supporting email client. Some of the common reasons are discussed below: -
- NSF file is associated with IBM Notes which does not allow to open it another email client. So users need to migrate NSF to MBOX format to open it in any MBOX supporting email client.
- IBM Lotus Notes is so expensive for home users or any small company to afford it. So, users are looking to transfer their data to MBOX supporting email application.
- Mostly, MBOX email clients are open source and easy to use email application which is suitable for users to manage. Whereas, Lotus Notes required technical knowledge to handle the email data.
- For better performance user prefers to use Thunderbird, Mac Mail or any other email clients. Whereas, Lotus Notes has various issues like sudden shutdown and much more.
Simple Methods to Convert NSF to MBOX Format
You can convert NSF emails into MBOX format by applying simple two-step process in few seconds. By using NSF to MBOX converter, user can easily export NSF database into MBOX format.
- Step 1: Get NSF to MBOX converter and download it in your system.
- Step 2: Open use-friendly interface application and select NSF file or NSF folder as per your requirement.
- Step 3: Now, choose the targeted location to save converted MBOX file in the system.
- Step 4: To initiate the process, click on CONVERT button.
In a few seconds, users are able to get their resultant MBOX file which is stored at the selected file location. It is the safe and the most reliable solution for users to perform NSF to MBOX conversion.
The various advance functionalities of the utility make all the task easier for users and import their NSF data in MBOX based email client.
Most Amazing Features of NSF to MBOX Converter
- Easily supports all the versions of IBM Lotus Notes i.e. it supports Lotus Notes 9.0 and all below versions.
- It provides a separate folder to save calendar entries in standard ICS file format.
- Users can batch export NSF to MBOX format at a time which enables user to convert multiple NSF files into MBOX format.
- Maintains folder hierarchy, meta-properties, email attributes and much more even after the file conversion without any data loss.
- Provides complete conversion of NSF database into MBOX format to perform quick conversion.
In the demo edition of the utility, users can easily export 25 items from each folder from NSF file into MBOX format within few seconds.
For More Info: - https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/NSF-to-MBOX-Lotus-Notes-bc01b5dd