- Comes From a Family of carnivores
- Related to the grylloblattidae
- combined into a group called Natoptera
The Mantophasmatodea and the Grylloblattodea have a close relationship.
- Come from Africa
- Found on the southern parts of Africa
- Live in restricted exclusive geographic areas
Significance to Humans
They are called "heel walkers" because it looks like they are walking on their heels
- very uniform body shape
- males are smaller than females
- Colors: Brown, Gray, Green, Yellow
- black dots or longitude stripes
Heel Walkers are usually found in South Africa.